Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Dont know if I was the only Chris from the weekend, at least it sort of shows someone remembered my name, even if it was to the wrong face!!

And Sailor, get it right it is almost 11.7 not .6 which of course is nearly 12 which means I need to buy at least one more. These things are important. We need to keep the International Rev / Pilot ratio up.

Regards, Chris.

And Sailor, get it right it is almost 11.7 not .6 which of course is nearly 12 which means I need to buy at least one more. These things are important. We need to keep the International Rev / Pilot ratio up.

Perhaps a little pedantic, maybe even deparate justification. Although, as you say, important LOL.

Hi John,

My count is 15, It changes and fluxuates due to friendly sharing. So it's officiall :sign_kitelife: . And I do have B SERIES STD and VTD. and after a few days in the warm south flying with IQUAD and being.. I mean having a pain in the heads up, they are worthy of the hype, out of the bag you too can fly like a pro!! or have a half a shot at it! they look marvelous THANKS JOHNNY AND THE BOYS!

Weider, Down but not out and on my way back! BABY! :P

• 2 weeks later...

We have:

1x 1.5 SLE standard

1x B-series vented (just this second arrived, need to unpack it) :w00t:

Sorry this doesn't help with your averages.

Groz (2 kites) and Choccy (0 kites, currently sharing the vented)

P.S. We know a *lot* of folks who fly/own Revs but are not on this forum....!

(Edited 28th March 2008).

Add 1 Black and Teal w/race frame to my bag's :kid_smartass: its veddy nice

OK so................. Steve has 7 and I have 6 and we've got 2 vented B's on the way ( I can't wait!) which includes 2 Jose Sainz "Wings", standard B's, a Rev II and the rest are 1.5's. We definitely need a support group for the addiction in the New England area!

Hey Fort Flyer have you flown a Baressi yet? If not we'll get one in your hands soon.......very nice...........See you when we get back from Antigua!

Have fun everybody!

Sue

High Flyers

Was just checking the averages...

Guess thats why Steohen is keeping the next set of "Team" kites at his place, not that he's competetive, but with 20 flyers in The Flying Squad now and a few new sets of kites to get He should overtake JB fairly soon. Hey John you need a bigger team (He He, tell you what if you bring 60 T shirts to Portsmouth maybe we can do a deal :kid_devlish: )

Simon. Still looking for the missing kites...

We definitely need a support group for the addiction in the New England area!

Hey Fort Flyer have you flown a Baressi yet? If not we'll get one in your hands soon.......very nice...........See you when we get back from Antigua!

Have fun everybody!

Sue

High Flyers

Jesus, even retired your still like my personal crack dealer of kites :kid_smartass:

I blame Art St Pierre for getting me hooked and Sue for being way to good of a dealer. (she's a hard woman to say no to) she knows my weakness.

EXCELLENT JOB :kid_devlish: 2 great people fueled a awesome addiction.

Oh and BTW thanks I'm frickin freezing here and your in Antigua :kid_brooding:

See you soon, Jim

Jesus even retired your still like my personal crack dealer of kites :kid_smartass:

I blame Art St Pierre for getting me hooked and Sue for being way to good of a dealer. (she's a hard woman to say no to) she knows my weakness.

EXCELLENT JOB :kid_devlish: 2 great people fueled a awesome addiction.

Oh and BTW thanks I'm frickin freezing here and your in Antigua :kid_brooding:

See you soon, Jim

Hi Jim,

There are a few of us going out to NEWPORT to fly on Sunday come on out and join us :wacko: from about 11 until about 3 or 4 Brenton Point here we come, looks like about 38 degrees and a 16 mile NORTHWEST wind decreasing to about 11 in that time frame that's my forecast.

Scott Weider