Video, video, video, and it's going to be good.....

beach

w00t.gifw00t.gif Execellent vid goestoeleven!!

David is holding steady hovers - Awesome flying!!

Very cool to see a beach near Chicago - I didn't know there was beachfront anywhere near there!!

Thanks. Yeah, we have some beach . . . there's some small lake next to Chicago . . .

Of course, despite having lived here for almost 25 years, I'd never been on the beach at Montrose until I started flying Revs and we went there to film David flying. Given a choice, I'm a bit more inclined to head for the mountains (at least before I started flying revs). And . . . we have ZERO mountains here. The closest things we have to hills are landfills.

I miss everything about Chicago except the weather, there are only two seasons there,... winter & construction!

I used to live in Hoffman Estates and worked downtown. A nice 90 minute commute on a good day. The old college room-mates and my sister still live in the burbs too. A couple of the gang or their kids now are involved with professional sports. So we always got to see the best of the city and from a great seat. My kid's diaper bag used to sit at half-court in Chicago Stadium for pistons/bulls playoff games. We did a couple of 5-in-Fifties since I've moved to DC, five sports events in fifty hours, what a drunken weekend of debauchery, those were the times when I could stay up past 10PM <LOL!>

anyway, back on topic.

We didn't get around to even shooting any Rev video footage, but it has been fun seeing everyone's contributions. Congrads to the winner and fun times once again by Dr. Moody and Ben, our sponsors.

My new video for the contest is on YouTube..(Just search OYEAITSME) Its titled "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REVOLUTION"...How do I submit it?

To submit with a link, you can copy the url from when you are watching it on youtube, and then click the "Insert Media" button - which is the toolbar item that looks like three little pictures. You then paste the url into the little window that opens when you click the button. You should get something looks like a link with "media or /media" inside brackets in your post. When you post your reply, it will have the media in it . . . or maybe it will look like a link first, but show up later. My posts seem to behave like that at first. I can't type the actual code with brackets because then the web site sees it as media and tries to display it (instead of showing you what I typed).

I hope this description makes sense. Good luck.

My new video for the contest is on YouTube..(Just search OYEAITSME) Its titled "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REVOLUTION"...How do I submit it?

Hey oyepitsme, I found your video on Youtube :blue_wink:

Edit your post (or make a new) and just copy/past this :

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9V_hSz5aVg[/media]

Edit : Nice flight ! You fly only since 3 months ??? Incredible :w00t: And your video is very cool. Poor dog... :lol:

• Like 1

Call me stupid but I can't figure out how to paste and copy my video... is there anyone out there that can and is willing to post it on this page for me? If so it would be greatly appreciated.

No problem ovepitsme, don't worry, here is your video ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for the help yall with getting my video posted to this page...still have to figure out how to post them myself..(I plan on wearing this forum out with videos.) Hehehe. And Ben...yall are welcome to use anything I post to YouTube if you see something you like...contest or no contest, win or not...use anything you want IF you want ;) And John...just wanted to say thanks again. Also...in my life of a Rev video, when I walk back to the camera and talk...its you I'm talking too. I said "John ...how do you make it look so easy buddy? Is it because I'm using a Supersonic or is it cause I suk :) was just joking around but that is what I said. Just so ya know....thx again for the pointers...hopefully you'll see your advice implemented in my next videos

The competition is getting FIERCE!

TY TY TY...I'm so computer illiterate it's not even funny. So am I entered in the contest now?

Duuude . . . mad skillz for someone so new to flying revolutions. And to start out on the Shockwave. Nice job.

I re-post again & hope this one shows the video...

Aaaaannnd . . . wow, props to you as well. I liked how you opened with the full setup of the kites, lines, handles. Plus, your flying control and precision is very nice.

Here is my video, with different perspective.

Cool perspective, I like it. Plus the speed of it is a different alternative. Nice!

All you guys, great job. Really nice flying by everyone in this contest. I think Revolution is going to have too much footage to wade through!

Now I really wish I had 1) better skills and 2) more time and 3) a better camera

Despite my better judgement, I'm going to link in the next video as well. The flying in the video is well . . . it's OK. I have a long way to go . . . . Anyway, I was mostly trying to get what Ben was asking for in his original post - fast Rev flying. So, it has a bit more footage down at the kite end of the field.

Hope this post works. If not I'll edit in a link.

Whew! Better late than never...finally managed to finish my submission for the Rev Video contest just on the deadline itself - Dogstaking a Rev with BOTH the kite and the flier in the water...

I'll get to sending the video clips over to Ben on Monday ASAP. What postal address do I mail the CD to? I'll just throw in the raw video files on top of the completed video..as the quality is a bit better.

Enjoy :)

Darryl (Chun Ti) from Singapore

Well the video's are in and first I'd like to thank you all for playing and helping me with

this project......blue_cool.gifNow on to the winners and such, we will pick out the winner in the next week or two but remember it is Christmas time so at least one of my judges is on

holiday which means someone out there will start there new year with a new kite....blue_cool.gif

Anyway thank you all once again and now I have some really great video to use in the

new upcoming Rev video DVD which is put in all the kites..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Here's what I'm thinking and wanted to run it by the Family and get your input....confused_1.gifI want people to put

together a 3 or 4 minute high action video with music and Rev flying, you know with dive stops and fast

action team flying and just build a really cool FAST ACTION video and then have say 3 judges

of my choice decide who takes first, second, and third , then award say a custom B-Pro to the winner or

maybe even some cash but make it a real cool prize for the winners..... Then use some of the cuts in the

new up coming store demo DVD which is sent out world wide and yes you will get credit for the video

and your stuff will be seen world wide, plus it's been a while since we played and I gave away a anything.

So I'm perfectly clear it's got to be Revolution products not some homemade stuff and it's got to be attention getting footage and Revolution has your permission to use the clips..... So are you guys game

cause I know you all have some really cool video clips...... Ben

Editor's note, clarified guidelines:

1. All video submissions for this contest should be a maximum of 10 minutes in length, this makes it attainable for everyone, and it will assure "the best shots" are used.
  2. All video submissions should also be uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube, otherwise the judges will not be able to review them (geographical limitations).
    (YouTube allows you to set a "private - viewable only with direct URL" option during upload)
  3. MOV (quicktime) format is ideal, if at all possible, it's most versatile for commercial editing down the road.
  4. Videos should be retained in their original, highest resolution and frame rate for Revolution use.
  5. The full size version of your video should be accessible to Rev by data DVD or CD mailing.
  6. Uploaded videos should be at a minimum resolution of 1280(x720 or whatever).
  7. All submissions may be used by Rev, although the winners will receive prizes.
  8. DEADLINE is December 10th, 2011.