Video, video, video, and it's going to be good.....

beach

Just to motivate y'all with some visuals... There is no spoon.

Roughly 25 days left, better get crackin'!

Way fun session today with Eli (windpoacher) and Spence (Watty). :)

So what's the fine line between awesome cool flying :blue-music: and . . . um . . . discouraging the hell out of the rest of us mortals? :kid_cussing: :kid_cussing: :kid_cussing::kid_brooding:

Seriously though, I enjoyed that a lot.

OK, so I've missed the WCRC since it's sold out . . . when is the WCURKFC (West Coast Urban Rev Kite Flying Clinic)?

The trick with doing an urban clinic is that I can only take 1-2 people out at time due to the nature of the places we fly, and how much personal attention is required to teach in them.

I'm game if folks are interested, you'd learn LOTS, but it'd just be 2-3 of us at a time.

The trick with doing an urban clinic is that I can only take 1-2 people out at time due to the nature of the places we fly, and how much personal attention is required to teach in them.

I'm game if folks are interested, you'd learn LOTS, but it'd just be 2-3 of us at a time.

Hmm . . . . so maybe if I can manage to get to Portland . . . .

• Like 1

:( Although the contest deadline is a couple weeks away, I fear that I have run out of time to capture and edit video.

Here's my entry, it's definitely long-winded, but got all 3 of my Revs in smile.gif: -

Just in case the above doesn't work:

Thanks for watching! smile.gif

Play it over some decent speakers if possible, the second song in particular has an amazing bass-line.

Ben, I'm sending the clips in, tomorrow, with no titles/transitions/music, just the cuts, I'll include a copy of the above fully produced entry just in case.

:( Although the contest deadline is a couple weeks away, I fear that I have run out of time to capture and edit video.

Here's my entry, it's definitely long-winded, but got all 3 of my Revs in smile.gif: -

Just in case the above doesn't work:

Thanks for watching! smile.gif

Play it over some decent speakers if possible, the second song in particular has an amazing bass-line.

Ben, I'm sending the clips in, tomorrow, with no titles/transitions/music, just the cuts, I'll include a copy of the above fully produced entry just in case.

Nice flying & some good locations!

Polo where is yours my friend.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Yes Ben, I arrive :blue_wink:

The new video that I would like to propose for the contest will be finished Friday or Saturday.

Meanwhile, here are 3 other videos that, maybe, you have already saw. I don't know if I can propose them for the contest?

In any case, if some images interest you, I will put those 3 videos on the DVD that I will send you, of course with the new video.

You will receive a total of 4 videos.

As promised, it's Saturday and here is my new video that I would like to propose for the contest.

This video present the new HVTD (Half-VenTeD/mid-vented) & VTD (VenTeD) "Revopolo 1.5 printed - Polokites" manufactured by "Los Hermanos Gonzalez" under license of "Revolution® Kites".

Thanks for watching ;)

As promised, it's Saturday and here is my new video that I would like to propose for the contest.

This video present the new HVTD (Half-VenTeD/mid-vented) & VTD (VenTeD) "Revopolo 1.5 printed - Polokites" manufactured by "Los Hermanos Gonzalez" under license of "Revolution® Kites.

Thanks

for watching ;)

As always, a pleasure to watch your flying. Of course, it reminds me of how very far I have to go . . . . . . . but that is just a good reason for me to go out and fly (not today, too much rain). Very nice kites as well.

Thanks for letting me know. My son was worried that we were not going to make the deadline as we are still editing. Our flying probably doesn't make the cut :blushing: (nor probably does our video quality or editing :blue-confused: ), but it's fun anyway. Plus, if Ben really, really needs grainy video of Revolutions against the dull, gray, cloudy skies of late autumn in Chicago, then we have PLENTY of footage for you. :lol:

• Like 1

Well, I promised video of my 10 year old son flying, and we finally finished editing some footage of him flying this (cold, gray) November in Chicago. The flying is 99.9% him - there's only one tiny assist on his very first trip into the water. Thank you to Rich C. for helping with the filming at the beach, and for loaning David the mid vent. Also thank you to Mike & Rose for flying with us & teaching me that the best part of Rev flying is getting to fly with your kids! Plus spending time together editing the video, which takes waaaaay more time than the flying (at least for us).

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed flying with David.

EDIT - for some unknown reason, the button to insert media does NOT work for me. It shows the bracket-media-bracket code before and after the url, but I just end up with the url like what you see above. If I can fix it later, I'll update the post. I don't know what I'm doing wrong . . . maybe somebody will enlighten me on why the "media" button isn't working for me.

In the meantime:

Boy!!! Has David improved...or what!!!!

Great flying young man!!! clap_1.gif Looking forward to sharing the sky with you again... and getting some tips! w00t.gif

Thanks - he's doing great (proud dad here)! (Now if I can just get him to fly with me more often - this video contest was a great motivation for him).

Maybe we can get up to Milwaukee for Cool Fool . . . .