First Team Fly For 12mths

big bri

smile.gif Hello everyone,its been a while.Hope your all gerin plenty.

Had our first team fly for nearly a year on Saturday,,,,,,,,smiley-blushing.gif ......Missed my pals this year v much,but the practice even more and it shows.

Just wanted to say a big Hello Everyone.

The days of bad spelling,pork pies,gerups are back.

BRIAN...

• Like 1

Hello Dave,hows it going mate.....ive mistya all.Hows the shoulder these days OLWD FELLA.

Hi Jynx,looked at flights with Deb this morning,,,,,will be great to come over again.xxx

Ben,your ears must be burning.Tony & Marie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?.Hope your well my freind.Nice pickie

Jim & Lynn,ya always make me smile.Thanks for the pickie also.......we shall see if its doable again

Thanks for the welcome back

BRIAN...

Thanks again for the warm welcome back/home.

12mths has past,,,,,,amazing.

Felix,i dont own a diary atm.Although i have thought aboutcha.GEESE,many,many geese in formation.Arriving not going ;] Thanks for the welcome

JB,i luv ya to Man.Glad tobe back onboard.Thanks for the welcome.Hows the Mrs,any kids?

Madquad,hows it going my dutch flying freind.Yeh,no team stuff for a year.Only flown twice,maybe three times in total.Thanks for the hello

Sammy,ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR,Ive missed you bud,hows the Liberty Crew.Hope Antman and Lauraare keeping you streight and away from those two lines pal.Thanks for the welcome.

Chris,missed you also mate.hope youve been keeping well and gerin plenty.Thanks for the welcome.

Well,had a crackerjack day Saturday last with the lads at Ainsdale.Weve all kept intouch,just had a break/change from what had become the norm.Had not flown together for near 12mths to the day.Nead to catch up with whats what now and BUY A DIARYsmile.gif .

Guess who's back, back again, Bri is back, Tell a friend ....Guess who's back, Guess who's back ....WHhhaaaaa! w00t.gif

Good stuff Brian ...hasn't been the same without you.

Chris

LOL,Chris,thanks for the kind words.Ive had that said a few times in quite a few conversations .Nice tobe back mate,nice tobe missed sort ov.

BRIAN...

A big 5.gif

I've been wondering how you've been. I hope all is well. It must better (at the very least kid_smartass.gif) as you're back in action; in the REV WORLD!

How's Deb and the rest of your family?

Will we be seeing you (on this side of the pond) any time soon? ummmm, like KP .... good idea, Jynx! If you're not planning on coming this way any time soon, I'm seriously considering going to Scheveningen for :

http://www.revkites....eveningen-2012/ It will be worth the trip; in many ways!!!

Again, welcome back.

xoxo

• 10 months later...

LOL,Chris,thanks for the kind words.Ive had that said a few times in quite a few conversations .Nice tobe back mate,nice tobe missed sort ov.

BRIAN...

Hey Brian,

Are you guys still flying? We have an event set up at Wakefield first weekend in November 2012.

Would any of you be able to attend?

Best wishes

Felix