*YOUNGEST REV. PILOT EVER*

Hector Herrera

Let introduce myself My name is Samuel Alexis, I am 27 days old, and I have "MY OWN REV."

My first Rev. kite was given to me, after church services, by my God Father Hector Herrera, who built it for me, when my MOM and my DAD were presenting me to God and the church congregation. I am first child for my Mom.

post-921-1183947066_thumb.jpg post-921-1183947029_thumb.jpg post-921-1183947391_thumb.jpg

Very cute Congrats, Hector

now all you have to do is frame bridle and make tiny quad handles, we'll all be waiting for the upcoming video

I tought about it,... but the kid might chew on objects, and I didn't want to take any chances. As He grows he is gonna get the real thing obviously. For right now, he is just tossing the kite to the floor. Who knows??? He may be practicing 3D kiting allready... :unsure: You know..toss first, catch...hmmm...we'll wait for that.

I tought about it,... but the kid might chew on objects, and I didn't want to take any chances. As He grows he is gonna get the real thing obviously. For right now, he is just tossing the kite to the floor. Who knows??? He may be practicing 3D kiting allready... :unsure: You know..toss first, catch...hmmm...we'll wait for that.

D'Awwwwww what a cutie! :D It ok for him to practice indoors first. Might start a new line-less sport. ;)

Hector, you could always frame it with that stuff they make teething rings from call it a teething Rev ? Ben there could be a market for this and maybe a Rev Pacifier as well in case Fraser doesn't pick up that precision flying soon LOL (he's gonna kill me)

As far as the toss catch BUNGEE Rev. OK I really need to get some sleep