Graphic contest!

KiteLife

Hi gang, I'm in need of an eye-catching graphic to go with this slogan for shirts, etc...

"We're the kite team your mother warned you about!"

I'm looking for something edgy, maybe a little naughty to compliment such a statement. ;)

The winning submission will take home an iQuad hooded sweatshirt and ringer T, complete with their name on the front with a special title like "trainee" or "proud supporter", etc.

I'll give this 2-3 weeks for initial submissions... As usual, PNG or AI files are preferred.

Let the games begin!

Hi gang, I'm in need of an eye-catching graphic to go with this slogan for shirts, etc...

I'm looking for something edgy, maybe a little naughty to compliment such a statement. ;)

The winning submission will take home an iQuad hooded sweatshirt and ringer T, complete with their name on the front with a special title like "trainee" or "proud supporter", etc.

I'll give this 2-3 weeks for initial submissions... As usual, PNG or AI files are preferred.

Let the games begin!

Got an idea, check you forum messages from me.

I have no doubt the majority of this forum understands, but I feel moved to clarify, based on a recent email I received.

We're not looking to put anything "weird" in this new graphic... Just something edgy, as in "rough and ready", fun, playful... Still family-safe.

Looking forward to submissions! ;)

I have no doubt the majority of this forum understands, but I feel moved to clarify, based on a recent email I received.

We're not looking to put anything "weird" in this new graphic... Just something edgy, as in "rough and ready", fun, playful... Still family-safe.

Looking forward to submissions! ;)

Ha ha ha! My mind is beginning to boggle! :blink:

Will think about the graphic. Some constructive thoughts, I would recommend dropping the "We're". the shirt I assume allready has the iQuad name on it so the We're is just redundant and puts to many words in your mouth.

iQuad (maybe on the breast of the shirt)

then on the back

[insert graphic here]

"The kite team your mother warned you about!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...