Leading From Left or Irght

Simon

Hi All,

But, sometimes it just happens to be where you all stand in a line (or grid) :lol:

Hmmm! Seems like the grid in Long Beach was called in columns from the left, 1 - 8. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly.

Felix

PS Simon, how do you do that spelling? <grins>

Too bad I wasn't in the grids that year!! Might remember!! We had a 16 grid on Thursday and Friday this year, both were led from the right the majority of the time!! For a few of the moves, John B. moved himself closer to the middle, but I think that was because of windy conditions and hearing was difficult!! I've thought of calling from the left, but without much experience thought that everyone was calling and leading from the right!! At least that's what I've been in since I've tried, and liked team flying!!

Numbered left to right - at least that is the way I interpreted the instructions ("odd columns up, even down"). :kid_smartass:

Thanks, I still remember counting from the left hand side of the page too.

Counting from right to left still seems a bit odd given that we read from left to right...

!esruoc fo gnorw eb yam I tuB

xileF