Bow-bow-chikka-bow-bow

KiteLife

Wow! Still trying to get my head round that move in the first video, what do you call it, I don’t think that is in The Team Manual.

I think it’s a variation on a Benefit, starts from a follow then the leader turns 270 and passes behind #2, then 2 behind 3 and 3 behind 4. Very impressive that one has to go in the book.

And yes, before anyone says, I know I’ve got a long way to go before I’m up to that one.

Wow! Still trying to get my head round that move in the first video, what do you call it, I don’t think that is in The Team Manual.

I think it’s a variation on a Benefit, starts from a follow then the leader turns 270 and passes behind #2, then 2 behind 3 and 3 behind 4. Very impressive that one has to go in the book.

And yes, before anyone says, I know I’ve got a long way to go before I’m up to that one.

I think that's the Fountain and no, its not in the manual YET

Loads of fun to fly too!

I think that's the Fountain and no, its not in the manual YET

Loads of fun to fly too!

Yep, that's the fountain... Immediately followed by the "super star" where we do that 1-2-3-4 flanking maneuver, shifting the line from horizontal to vertical, and so on. ;)

Thanks for the kudos John, that means a lot coming from you. :)

Fraser, it's fairly normal for those four pilots, actually a little shakier than usual... It was de Rooy, Rudolph, Hathaway and myself. ;)

Fantastic.

I'm writing this half an hour from returning from an hour or two's flying. I'm JUST starting to get some control creeping in, but all that does is emphasise the yawning gulf that lies between me and competence!

It isn't a case of getting this in a few weekends, that's for sure!

I'm JUST starting to get some control creeping in, but all that does is emphasise the yawning gulf that lies between me and competence!

It isn't a case of getting this in a few weekends, that's for sure!

Ugh! I so hear this, Fraser. Makes you appreciate what other accomplished Rev fliers do all the more.

Ugh! I so hear this, Fraser. Makes you appreciate what other accomplished Rev fliers do all the more.

Na - just makes me mad! LOL I have a theory that they're androids and thus it's all done with computers. Kinda 'fly-by-wire' thing goin' on. Y'know how the latest fighter jets can't actually be flown by humans - they can only be flown because a computer's constantly making minute adjustments? Well, same thing here.

If ya need proof, there's that Will Smith movie - I-Robot...

I-Quad...

I rest my case.... :rolleyes:

Fraser

Na - just makes me mad! LOL I have a theory that they're androids and thus it's all done with computers. Kinda 'fly-by-wire' thing goin' on.

Hehehehehehe! If I hadn't seen them with my own eyes I might agree with you there! :D You might be maddened to know that they have a ton of fun while doing so...