Megateam Scheveningen Kitefestival 2011

Madquad

Check this out.

Nice video of the Sunday Megateam @ Scheveningen Kitefestival 2011 (The Netherlands)

Great performance done by pilots of The Flying Squad, The Decorators, Team AIR4CE, Carl Robertshaw and Mark Maier.

Thank you all !!, it was great to be part in this.

Marc/Madquad

Check this out.

Nice video of the Sunday Megateam @ Scheveningen Kitefestival 2011 (The Netherlands)

Great performance done by pilots of The Flying Squad, The Decorators, Team AIR4CE, Carl Robertshaw and Mark Maier.

Thank you all !!, i was great to be part this.

Marc/Madquad

Thanks Mark. Watching it seems hard to believe the other Mark has only flown in team a couple of times before this.

Also i think this was the only time all weekend that The Decorators flew without being in a torential rain storm. Professionals to the last they kept flying even though there was only 1 person left on the beach.

Thanks Mark. Watching it seems hard to believe the othe Mark has only flown in ream a couple of times before this.

Also i think this was the only time all weekend that The Decorators flew without being in a torential rain storm. Professionals to the last they kept flying even though there was only 1 person left on the beach.

Happily our last team demo in the arena was not wet. As with the mega-team fly the wind was near perfect all afternoon!

The video does not have the PA sound which would have revealed a level of 'musical interaction' as well as, possibly, the identities of the different callers, Stephen Hoath, David Ellison and Jacob Twyford.

Felix

Happily our last team demo in the arena was not wet. As with the mega-team fly the wind was near perfect all afternoon!

The video does not have the PA sound which would have revealed a level of 'musical interaction' as well as, possibly, the identities of the different callers, Stephen Hoath, David Ellison and Jacob Twyford.

Felix

The sound of the PA under the original footage was too weak and disturbed by the noise of wind blowing in the microphone.

The musical interaction is a good idea Felix, maybe something to discuss in another topic.

- Musical interaction

- Fixed moves and calls (so everyone knows whats will come next)

- Super 8/Super 16/Super 24 Routines formed by Blocks of 8 Pilots.

- Or a Double Super 16.

Enough ideas.

The sound of the PA under the original footage was too weak and disturbed by the noise of wind blowing in the microphone.

<snip>

I suspected that might have been the case. The ambiance in the grid on the day was great with fliers mostly finding the right space on the ground and reacting quickly to the calls.

Great work all round.

Thanks

Felix

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mark. Watching it seems hard to believe the other Mark has only flown in team a couple of times before this.

That 1 person was me btw, and I did enjoy it !!!

And thanks for the compliment, it was about my 4th time.

Cheers,

The other Mark.

That 1 person was me btw, and I did enjoy it !!!

And thanks for the compliment, it was about my 4th time.

Cheers,

The other Mark.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your moral support and I am glad that you did enjoy it.

I think that The Flying Squad had their fair share of showers as well.

It was a great weekend overall and I hope very much that an expanded Revolution presence will be possible in 2012.

Felix