Sunfest

AldenMiller

Can't believe you're not going to Nat'ls. You've got alot of entries for Kitebuilding!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to one once. It's not kite flying, it's competition.

All that happened at the one I went to was we kept getting told "you can't fly here".

I'd rather relax, hang out, and fly with friends.

-Alden

I went to one once. It's not kite flying, it's competition.

All that happened at the one I went to was we kept getting told "you can't fly here".

I'd rather relax, hang out, and fly with friends.

-Alden

People ask...."are you going to Nationals?" I just say, NO....I'm going to Wildwood to fly kites".

As for being told where I can or cannot fly?......I have a few choice Jersey answers for them!!!!!!!

Hi Alden...

I thought for sure you'd be competing..... your kites rock!!!!!

There is a lot of beach in WW.... like Rich said as to where he can fly!!!!!

I'll be in O.C. Friday morning. Ferry, sometime Sunday (last ferry out.... I hope) and then all week in WW. I will probably go home for one night..... see how I can work that out!

See you soon.

btw, how's the ankle????

xoxo

People ask...."are you going to Nationals?" I just say, NO....I'm going to Wildwood to fly kites".

As for being told where I can or cannot fly?......I have a few choice Jersey answers for them!!!!!!!

That's exactly why I'm going! I'm sure we can carve out a piece of beach for ourselves!

Sadly I won't be able to make Sunfest. :/ I really would like to hit Ocean City sometime. Again, they're high on my kite festival wish list. Back to the cams for me. Sigh.

Annnnd....I'm not going. I slipped and fell on the stairs last night as I was making final preparations to drive to OC...and broke my kneecap. Naturally, this was the knee I had the ACL reconstruction on in March. Surgery to bind the broken bones together will be on Monday evening; I won't be at Convention next weekend either.

Have fun, y'all.

Annnnd....I'm not going. I slipped and fell on the stairs last night as I was making final preparations to drive to OC...and broke my kneecap. Naturally, this was the knee I had the ACL reconstruction on in March. Surgery to bind the broken bones together will be on Monday evening; I won't be at Convention next weekend either.

Have fun, y'all.

Hi Jeff....

That sucks soooooo bad! I'm sorry to hear it.

Hang in there and get well quickly!

As for myself, I'll be there in the a.m. Had a lousy night, myself (no broken bones... fortunately!)

See you all soon.