Greetings

wbuehler

Hello!

I recently purchased my first rev 1.5 from Cath and Elliot at Flying Smiles Kites in OBX... However, I live in Southeast Pennsylvania near New Hope/Doylestown, and I am interested in flying with anyone in the area. Let me know if anyone is around and interested.

Cheers,

William

Princeton here. I marked some flying spots on kitemap.org. The one closest to you is in Pennington. http://www.kitemap.org/site-details?id=71&sname=Rosedale%20Park

I just turned on a former dualie flyer in Bucks County, and will be taking him there one of these weekends.

The Jersey Crew (well represented here by Quaa, love2fly, RAWVEEDA and others) flies at Belmar and at Liberty State Park, mostly.

Princeton here. I marked some flying spots on kitemap.org. The one closest to you is in Pennington. http://www.kitemap.o...Rosedale%20Park

I just turned on a former dualie flyer in Bucks County, and will be taking him there one of these weekends.

The Jersey Crew (well represented here by Quaa, love2fly, RAWVEEDA and others) flies at Belmar and at Liberty State Park, mostly.

Thanks a bunch! I will check them out. And let me know when you guys head out, I will see if I can make it.

Hi wbuehler-

Welcome to the Rev Family.

There will be a handful of fliers up at LSP (Liberty State Park) tomorrow.

We, generally, fly behind the playground; parking and restrooms are close by.

If you should make it up, just look for the kites. ;)

Hope to see you out there.

Good luck with your flying, and most importantly, have fun!

Hi wbuehler-

Welcome to the Rev Family.

There will be a handful of fliers up at LSP (Liberty State Park) tomorrow.

We, generally, fly behind the playground; parking and restrooms are close by.

If you should make it up, just look for the kites. ;)

Hope to see you out there.

Good luck with your flying, and most importantly, have fun!

Thanks!

I was out of town last weekend, but I would love to make it up to Liberty State Park sometime. It just requires some planning to get there. I am still learning the basics of flying right now, and do not want to look like a complete newbie in front of people just yet : ]]

Regards,

Bill

...I am still learning the basics of flying right now, and do not want to look like a complete newbie in front of people just yet : ]]

You might want to reconsider that notion: working up some flying skills by yourself, alone, may just create a set of motor reflexes that might have to be partially unlearned. There is no shame in looking like a 'newbie' if that is what you actually are.

I gotta go with Pete on this!!! Better to get with others and learn some good habits, than try it alone, only to find you've developed bad!!! kid_brooding.gif If you can meet up with any of the LSP group, you'll be in good hands!! kid_devlish.gif

I just may have to make the trip. : ]