rev wanted

Bear100

Question

well here goes.... has any one got a rev for sale in the uk? i am looking for a B series but will have an exp, i am a newbie and finding it hard to sneak out £300+ from the bank with out her in doors noticing!!

i will be at the bristol show this saturday, so if you want to buy yourself a new kite let me have yours and i will even buy you a pint at the show innocent.gif

thanks ( just cant stop thinking about having one, fell like a big kid w00t.gif)

13 answers to this question

well here goes.... has any one got a rev for sale in the uk? i am looking for a B series but will have an exp, i am a newbie and finding it hard to sneak out £300+ from the bank with out her in doors noticing!!

i will be at the bristol show this saturday, so if you want to buy yourself a new kite let me have yours and i will even buy you a pint at the show innocent.gif

thanks ( just cant stop thinking about having one, fell like a big kid w00t.gif)

Come see me I'm sure I have one you can fly and we'll go from there..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Very cool avatar! If that's your new rev you might want to add a "touch" of brake

1.gif

too funny Mark. Welcome to the darkside Bear, now that you're here, you should know that the cookies are only virtual.

Here, have lots of them:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

:big_starwars:

(edited to reduce number of virtual cookies; was warned for using too many emoticons in one post.)

Good to meet you at Bristol and help get you started. I'm sure you'll find other Rev fliers nearby to have fun with - see you again no doubt :)

cheers dave good to meet you too.

i called to a beach on sunday and have managed to master the take off and landing, hover dive and stop and left and right turn, hows that in just 2 hours!!!!,