Earthquake!

pwmeek

It was the result of Rich emptying out his kite bag. All that sand!

I went from west coast beach to east coast beach and was out playing in the sand when it took place. Naturally I was kinda just flying along minding my own business when all of a sudden.......!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, just kept on flying!!!!!

But yes, Monks is right, I did shake out out a lot of Long Beach Sand.

Well......to be fair there was this biker chick who kept dancing under the lines, sooooooo you know how it goes from there, right??>!!!!

Mr Comras caused this earthquake. He is the biggest chick magnet on this earth. which revolutionized this whole quake and he always wants wind, so that is why we are getting hurricane sunday also. what is next he will want to go surfing and we will get a tsunami? Shesh he is sooooooooooo needy kid_smartass.gif........ See you soon brada Richy boy

Mr. Comras, a chick magnet? You must mean someone else. Why, I never have seen Rich run around with a MAGNET. HHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Quake hit in DC, my office is 1 block away from the White House. I went to the window on the 4th floor and looked towards the White House, NOPE NO SMOKE. Glad it was an Earthquake.

• Like 1

It is amazing that a relatively small quake was felt over such a huge area. The last sizable quake to hit the PNW, was a 6.3, and was felt mainly in the Puget sound area that is about 75 miles wide and 100 miles long. The 5.3 quake, centered in Virginia, was felt from Canada to Georgia, and as far east as Chicago!

I hope no in the Rev family had any losses, and everyone is OK!

Happy to report that the earthquake did nothing but make some people talk about how they didn't even feel it.

On the other hand, it was another beautiful day down the shore.......SSE 8-12......onshore all day......so nice!!!!!!!!!!!

More of the same tomorrow but with increases in wind and possible rain from this tiny little front moving thru the caribbean!!!!!!!

I had a couple of photographs fall off of the desk/shelf in the office, instantly aware that this was an earthquake happening.

Some folks in my office reviewing proofs thought the conference room table and chairs were mighty unsteady though, unaware of the actual event. I moved away from the overhead door frame 'cause my life insurance pays double if I die in an earthquake while at work (what are those mortality rate odds!?) My bride would be so set financially HA!

Barbara thought her '98 Civic was just old and shaky on the road, combined with her lady-like driving skills, . . . well how COULD she notice?

Our brothers and sisters in the Richmond area surely had a big shake, it lasted almost 45 seconds and travelled with it's own background rumbly soundtrack, great bass response too, you could really feel it!