new york

aai

Question

10 answers to this question

According to the Revolution website the closest stores are in NJ, but Teresa at The Kite Shop can hook you up online. I haven't dealt with her but she has a golden reputation on this forum:cup_1st:. Which Rev are thinking of getting? and... welcome to the dark side:big_starwars:

Both Theresa at The Kite Shoppe or Kent at AWOC( A Wind of Change), can set you up in no time!! Both are excellent dealers and will give you great service!! Best if you can try before you buy, there are a bunch of nearby fliers that can let you try some things before you make a final decision!! Welcome to the Darkside!!

According to the Revolution website the closest stores are in NJ, but Teresa at The Kite Shop can hook you up online. I haven't dealt with her but she has a golden reputation on this forum:cup_1st:. Which Rev are thinking of getting? and... welcome to the dark side:big_starwars:

Thanks Wyatt!

Yes, I ship to NY all the time :)

The Shoppe number is 360-977-0074

Its always best if you can support your local shops. If you don't have a local shop near you though, we are more than happy to get you a Rev. We do ship worldwide and have one of the largest in-stock inventories of Revolution products anywhere!! We have nearly every model in every color in stock most of the time. The only exceptions would be the B-Pro's and Zen's because of the custom color combinations. We can do any custom orders for you as well. We also offer free shipping on all Rev kites and will match or beat any advertised price.

If you can't find it local, give us a call or swing by our website. Don't forget to sign up for our AWOC points club which can earn you free gear!

Thanks for all the info.

I live in the Netherlands and I was hoping to pick up a Rev while visiting NY city.

Looks like this is not going to happen.

I've already spotted Theresa and Kent internet shops so I'll check them out.

For now I'm flying a second hand EXP and still need a lot of practice before I can call myself a Rev pilot.

I can launch it and land without crashing it down so it's a beginning.

I'm unfamiliar with the expression welcome to the dark side besides that it is from star wars.

What does it mean in relation to the rev?

I was wondering if the forum members could post pictures of there custom made rev.

I would like to have one made in good time.

For now I'm playing with the thought to have it look like a Butterfly!

andré

post-3791-131280437498_thumb.png

On your visit to NYC, if you have an address there, any of the above mentioned kite shops could have a kite there waiting for you on the day you arrive I'm sure. It only takes a few days using USPS priority mail from coast to coast.

I'm unfamiliar with the expression welcome to the dark side besides that it is from star wars.

What does it mean in relation to the rev?

You'll know soon enough :devil: bwah hah hah hah (but then it will be too late, there's no coming back from the darkside you know.)

:big_starwars:

I was wondering if the forum members could post pictures of there custom made rev.

Some pics here:

colorizer thread

B series pro pics