Yachats Kite Festival

MercFlyer

And Kevin and Anne (Deuces Wild) will be there too.

Adobe still has about a dozen rooms available at the $67 rate, just called. It's the manager's discount of 10%, given to kite festival flyers. Same as AAA discount. These won't have much of a view, but we won't be spending much time in our rooms now will we? :blue_wink: You can also apply the discount to the better view rooms. It IS quite a nice view. They also have a pet wing, for anyone that might need that. I know the nearby Fireside accepts pets, too.

Anyone heading up the coast after the festival? Thought we might head up to Lincoln City on Sunday. But if there are plenty of flyers still on the beach in Yachats on Sunday, maybe we'll stick around.

What Great event! Thanks sooo much to everyone who came out and made the event what it was! I can see the bay from my building, ghost images of huge spinsocks, bouncing balls, kids big and little laughing and playing, a giant octopus, rev's in formation... I can't express my thanks to all the people that helped make a 22 year old dream come true!