Just say hello to the Rev community

Revthebest

Just a hello to all Rev pilots all over the world. Completely new on this forum. Just some backgound:

My Rev 1.5 SLE was almost 10 years in my possession but than after a Rev clinic on the Ginkelse Heide (Holland / Europe)"in 2010, the virus spread around. Now proud owner of 1.5 B series, Rev 1 Sedgwick, Supersonic and a Pro Ace Spades double vented formally owned by Madquad. Invested heavily in the different frames and now practice practice practice..............:P And read the many topics on this forum and see that I will "have my own hoover". And if you are around in Holland let me known: let's have a Rev fly.

Just a hello to all Rev pilots all over the world. Completely new on this forum. Just some backgound:

My Rev 1.5 SLE was almost 10 years in my possession but than after a Rev clinic on the Ginkelse Heide (Holland / Europe)"in 2010, the virus spread around. Now proud owner of 1.5 B series, Rev 1 Sedgwick, Supersonic and a Pro Ace Spades double vented formally owned by Madquad. Invested heavily in the different frames and now practice practice practice..............:P And read the many topics on this forum and see that I will "have my own hoover". And if you are around in Holland let me known: let's have a Rev fly.

Welcome to the forums! Watch out . . . the "practice" is too much fun and the virus is very contagious. I caught it at a festival in 2010 and now I "suffer" from it as well and the result is an over-filled kite bag! Now I try to spread the virus to more fliers . . . .

And read the many topics on this forum and see that I will "have my own hoover".

Yes, sooner or later we all end up with at least few. Here's my color coordinated set.

5995862493_b9a6babb93.jpg

Just couldn't resist kid_content.gif esp since they're both genuine Hoovers. Welcome to the forum! blue_biggrin.gif

• Like 2

I don't know why you would need a matching kite/vacuum cleaner set

Well they do fly pretty nicely as a stack, especially with the Self Propelled Wind Tunnel technology activated. I have not been able to get the hoovers to fly on their own yet, though.

At the Hillsboro clinic a few weeks ago, I had thought the wind was just too low to even bother trying. But of course John Barresi picked up my purple hoover and flew a backwards octagon with it. Seriously, I could hardly tell which way the wind was coming from, the wind was that low. And he did this one handed. But I've heard he can fly a refrigerator too. I think he's the only one in the world that can do that.

• Like 1