Yet another room to share at WSIKF thread

LS Kite Stakes

The wife and I have booked a room at the Roadway inn and Suites in Longbeach for the entire week of WSIKF. The room is a double queen with kitchenette on the ground floor. It includes free WiFi, no smoking, micro, fridge, cook top, sink, and swimming pool. We would love to have someone/couple to share this with, preference of the whole week, but are willing to go part week if need be. Your cost would be $87 per night. This hotel is on the Bolstad Approach, within easy short walking distance of the festival. One note, we will have Scotty with us, our Scottish Terrier, he is a pretty good doggie. He will occasionally alert on people outside the room.

If you would like more info, or are interested, send me a PM or email my wife, Mona, at kittyinpjs (at) MSN dot com.

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I are in the room. There are three food joints and one bar within a one minute walk of the door. We are on the ground floor, at the end of the building. If someone needs a bed, the offer still stands at $87 a night. If anyone wants to come by and visit, room 110. I have some chips and Scorpion Strike Salsa to share.... mouthonfire.gif