Sand, stones, and a Rev...

Polo

man..... i loved every minute of this video. Amazing control demonstration, beautiful rev, awesome camera shot, artistic setting. Made me smile, made me laugh. Got the illusion that the kite looked like a animal flying on its own. Loved wthe way you worked around the camera and the rock. Thank you!!!

Just awesome! Wish I had that kind of control. I'd love to see the routine with Bazzer's eyes!

Maintenant, je suis gêné :blushing: , je ne savais pas qu'il était aussi votre conception. Jynx m'a mis droit.

Now I am embarrassed, I did not realize that it was also your design. Jynx set me straight.

I hope Google translate has not mangled my English to French too badly. Your kite (and flying) are great!

Hey ! Thank you all for your kind comments :blushing:

@ Goestoeleven : Don't worry, I understand why you made a relation with Bazzer and its rev' eyes because one day a person told me : "When your kite is reversed, your design looks like cat eyes." :cat_goofy: You see, you are in the true. ;)