30 Days progress report with Video

cubefx

Today is exactly 30 days as I started practice with Indoor Rev. It is my first quad kite, and so far I am having a blast. :)

Video is around two minutes long, so I will really appreciate if some you might give me some tips on what I am doing wrong and what I need to work on next. :blushing:

BTW I am having a major problems with a reverse flight. confused_1.gif

Really, really great. :)

The only thing I've spotted is on your up and overs, it looks like you might be a tad late on the body rotation occasionally, as the kite passes the apex.

That's it... Fabulous flying!

Something to add in perhaps, some cornering... Like clean zig-zag flight on your 360s.

Also, gliding away (lots of brake) and walking toward the kite after your up and overs... Not necessary, but a good skill.

==

As for reverse flight... That's actually next on my video tutorial list, just need time to do it.

If you post a video of your attempts, I'm sure you'll get a wide variety of good suggestions. ;)

==

By the way, are you a performer of some kind?

John,

Thanks for the tips! Really appreciate it!

I really wish I have access to a bigger gym. It fells that some of the stuff would be much easier to accomplish, if I do not need to worry about whacking the kite in to the obstacles around. :)

So far I have about 20 hours into Indoor flying and 5-6 hours on Outdoor B-Series. I am only able to go to the gym 4 times a week (about an hour a day). angry.gif I need more free time!!!!! :)

And yes, I am a fellow performer....:)

www.cubefx.com

Here is my current show:

WOW! ...20 Hours? ...You're a real inspiration! FANTASTIC flying! clap_1.gif

I can see where this may head... To the Big stage? rev_clockwork.gif

WARNING: As you know... Rip-Stop burns quick... making for a short performance! big_evil.gif

I have never flown indoors but you look like yer doing good to me.:) I dig the show, the cube spinning is super cool.B) What do you make your cubes out of?

I like to spin Poi and I am into object manipulation of all sorts but I have never seen anyone spin a cube like that.:w00t: I can't wait to see how you incorporate indoor flying with your

show.

John,

Thanks for the tips! Really appreciate it!

I really wish I have access to a bigger gym. It fells that some of the stuff would be much easier to accomplish, if I do not need to worry about whacking the kite in to the obstacles around. :)

So far I have about 20 hours into Indoor flying and 5-6 hours on Outdoor B-Series. I am only able to go to the gym 4 times a week (about an hour a day). angry.gif I need more free time!!!!! :)

And yes, I am a fellow performer....:)

www.cubefx.com

Here is my current show:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Wow man, WOW!

Bravo Aydar, congratulations. :kid_content:

• 2 months later...