sharing a room at WSIKF 2011

bartman

So after the rug was pulled out from under me this past weekend regarding WSIKF angry.gif I am left with just one option of going this year and that is to do a solo trip at least as far as Spokane where I can travel the rest of the way with my friend Mark.

Since I didn't budget for a solo trip I'm still working on the expense end of it to see if I can swing this at all.

As it stands right now, with the room I had reserved, I may have two single beds that could be "rented" out for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. I have roommates arranged for Friday, Saturday and Sunday already if I can do this. It would be a straight deal of either 1/3 or 1/2 the cost of the room depending on if there is one or two roommates. Cash up front first day. Perferrably someone I might actually know at least a little bit. Bonus if you don't snore. I don't need the competition! tongue.gif

The motel is pretty much at the far end of where we were set up last year so you will need your own transportation. I, myself, will have to rely on the kindness of others to get me two and from the beach this week so won't be able to shuttle anyone anywhere.

I hope to have this sorted out in the next week so PM me about the room so I can factor it into the revised budget.

Thanks.

Bart

I have pretty much filled this room, but I still have one single bed for Tueday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. I could also maybe add the Monday night onto this too.

Would be 1/3 of whatever the room rate works out too.

So if anyone is last minute on this and needs a place for 3 or 4 nights let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Bart

Bart,

Remember the quote I asked about in your blog?

The universe is uncanny at serving up what we need the most

in the guise of things we fear the most. [John Barresi]

I have found it useful, so perhaps the reminder is in order.

I can't get to WSKIF, so try to get there and take some pictures for me.

Well everything is a go. Got enough people to share the room to bring it close enough to being on budget to make that work. Got the travel all sorted out so I can get there for at least six days of the festival. I will need to avoid JB and his kissing thing but it is a big beach so should be easy. tongue.gif

Bart

P.S. on the room. While it is sorted and close to budget another person to share on a few of the open days would still be cool.

• Like 1