R W & B fly at LSP

rcom714

Fly those color today, folks! You're in the perfect place to fly on a day like today! :ani_punk:

What a day!!!!!!!!!!

Just Me, Sammy and Jose out there but man o man did we have fun.

Flew my Bazzer flag all day in what turned out to be very light but steady winds.

A special shout out to Jose, who has really come a long way in just under a year of flying!!!! He's killing the light wind discipline!!!!! Way to go Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy grabbed a few pics which hopefully he'll post soon.

Sorry gang,

Icouldn't justify the travel time to go up I-95 (due to traffic congestion) for the 4th of July, but will be up withJim Cosca for NJSKC on the 15th (or 16th of July very early). I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there & then!

it definitely was a great day, got a lot of light wind practice in and practiced a lot of axels (or maybe not axels) but did accomplished 1 good which was my goal for the day, so i will be practicing them to perfection...thanks rich for the shout out but my flying skills would not be where they are if it wasnt for you and the rest of the jersey crew to help me along the way..cant wait to get back out there....