Lost Rev Handles+Line

ultrasloth7

I doubt they will show up, but it's worth a shotblue_confused.gif. My father was flying at the ocean city beach around 59th st. My handles (which were the ones from the b-series kite, and of course attached to my line)were secured to the bungee straps on his Zephyr hard case. This was on 6/16/11. The next day when we went to go flying together, my handles were no longer strapped to his bag. We've looked all over, and can't find them. So if anyone has found them please reply.

I'm fully aware that these things are probably long gone, so does anyone know where I can replace handles and line at a good price.

• Like 1

The tough thing is knowing that unless they were found by another Rev flyer (or very experienced kiter), the finder probably had/has no idea what they are.

Very difficult to know how to even begin to try to return them if all you know is: "two pieces of bent tubing and a lot of thin string."

An honest person (which I think most people are) would be helpless under those circumstances.

A good argument for names and phone/email on all equipment.

There are companies that make permanent labels for identifying company equipment and thus made very hard to remove, which would help keep them from peeling off accidentally.

These could be fastened to almost any hard-surfaced kite equipment like winders and handles. Kites and bags would need a different solution.

I'm fully aware that these things are probably long gone, so does anyone know where I can replace handles and line at a good price.

PM me your address, I have a set you can have.

Or you can come down to lsp tomorow and rich can hand them to you (he's a great person) and you can get to fly with some great people who will make the learning curve much easier....don't forget my line set rich ;)

PM me your address, I have a set you can have.

Or you can come down to lsp tomorow and rich can hand them to you (he's a great person) and you can get to fly with some great people who will make the learning curve much easier....don't forget my line set rich ;)

Now THAT is a REAL good idea.

You get a new set of handles, I am sure you can borrow a line set, AND you get help with flying from a great gang of folks.

How cool is that?

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the situation is resolved now due to the generosity of the individuals on this forum :) I just wanted to thank all of you guys for your concern.

Everyone in general has been so helpful and willing to answer my noob questions ;) Yeah so I just wanted to say thanks again, you guys are awesome!