Gettin' it off my CheSt

momentintime

That was very cool. (Nice music, too.)

I suggested on Youtube that you investigate whether GoPro is still requesting submissions for innovative uses of their cameras. I believe that at one time they were giving prizes (like whole camera rigs) for best videos. Maybe they still are doing this.

I still haven't figured how you get sideways motion. I can't see the difference in the upper lines that (I think) is needed for sideways motion. I seem to need (or at least use) several inches difference in handle position. The point is moot for me: I don't have two identical Revs, or even two sets of identical handles, so I won't be flying two at a time anytime soon.

Shot this video today... borrowed a GoPro camera from a good kite surfer friend of mine.

I thought it would be a great view of 2 rev flyin...

It was such a great day .. im so glad summer is here !!!

Go Rum Buddy!

I could do that easy, IN MY DREAMS.

I am sure most folks dont even know how hard it is to fly One haded, I can just about manage a hover for all of about a micro second. Let alone a Rev in each had.

You WOW me Steve, neat video. Thanks for posting it.

I can fly one in my off-hand with great control, adding that second one in my strong hand makes a mess though. Paul Dugard can do two at once also and he makes it look pretty darn easy too, so I've gotta' practice some more, darn it. Every time I have it "goin' on" somebody shows something else to put me back in my place (at the rear end of the bus)!