JB - Finally Breaks the Residential Speed Limit !!!

Reef Runner

OK, I've been reading (over on the Kitelife forum) about John's trip to Tijuana, Mexico, for a bit of extensive dental work, recuperation, and then a wonderful drive home the following week. Well, good luck and best wishes, with the dental work John, and do take it easy during your recuperation period, back up in San Diego.

But hey, that means that you will finally break, the "Residential Speed Limit", during your leisurely trip, back up the Pacific Coast Highway, the following week. rockon.gif

NO, I'm not crazy people - John finally turns the big 3-6, on Wednesday, June 1st. So John, let me be the first to wish you a "Very Happy 36th Birthday", and what better way to spend a birthday, than on a leisurely drive, up the Pacific Coast Highway !

Happy Birthday My Friend ! Hope you have many, many more (but without the dental ordeal) ............happybday.giftongue.gif

(your friend from NC) sign_kitelife.gif

Feeling great; they just have to tie me down to keep me from over-doing it. Actually went to Grand Haven, but didn't fly anything. Just walking through the sand was tiring. (Eva carried everything - chairs, cooler, banners and poles - out to the flying fields while I walked ahead saying, "Make way; make way.")

Well SV, maybe we ought to put it on hold, and let JB catch up. Sound like a plan, to you ? kid_devlish.gif

Unfortunately we'd be putting it on hold for quite a while!!!kid_brooding.gif I like Pete's idea of counting backwards, but you've got to remember your starting point or you'll just confuse yourself!!tongue.gif I'm already mixed up!!!blink.gif

Unfortunately we'd be putting it on hold for quite a while!!!kid_brooding.gif I like Pete's idea of counting backwards, but you've got to remember your starting point or you'll just confuse yourself!!tongue.gif I'm already mixed up!!!blink.gif

Either way works for me blue_sleepy.gif I'm just hanging out, anywayblue_music.gif

We could invent the time machine!!!! w00t.gif Take what we know now, back with us to sometime in the past!!! smiley-devil.gif

I've heard it said: "Try to live your life so that if you could do it all over again, you would do it the same way."