Antman (of course)

Scott K.

Mel

Laurel

Scott W.

Lisa

And no Carolyn or Jeff mad.gif

(Antman, you were already on the list).

Please have some WINDerFULL-Wildwood fun for me! w00t.gif I'll miss all you guys and gals! blue_confused.gif

Hoping our Milwaukee WI Family Kite fest doesn't get rained-out... or It'll be another shoulda-woulda-coulda! confused_1.gif

I hope everyone has a Awesome Time this weekend!!!

It's killing me not to be down there this weekend, but it just wasn't in the cards for me this year. :'( At this point I'm shooting to come down to visit the Woods during Nationals in September, but that's not making me feel any better right now. I will be missing you all very much! Expect alot of annoying texts from me this weekend.

ps. Can someone please tell them to clean the webcam for me!?! http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newjersey/wildwood/

Wow what a weekend..as always i thank all.of you for comeing here and giving me the best weekend of my kiting life .betrix you work.so.hard to put this together hugs from me to you and s.f.p let me also say that kitezen has been a.blast to.jamg.with.this.weekend.well one last day im.going to.go.enjoy it

Bwahahaha! Just saw someone tip standing the Tram Cars! I think it was Rich! Look at the "D" in Wildwood. LOL!!!!

(Webcam is total crap quality this year booo!)

Twas I!!!!!

great fun playing on the boardwalk this year with the tourists and tram cars, etc.