Connors New Kite

beach

Well seeing as I'm always in trouble with our dealers I thought I'd stay that way cause this is joint project that is between myself, Revolution, and

Connor and will not really be carried by any stores, sorry guys but I'm sure you understand..... We here are doing a run of the " Dare To Dream " kites

for Connor and the money made will go to Connors college fund plain and simple.....blue_cool.gif Because Connor is doing so much to get people outside of

kiting flying we at Revolution thought what the heck lets do some very special " EXP's " with his Dare To Dream logo on it and have him sell these

kites and take his profits and put it in a college fund for himself, these are complete packages with line and I'm sure he'll sign it for you if you want

him too, total cost is $200.00 plus shipping and it's a great cause....blue_cool.gif Connor has dared to dream and I'm just helping that dream become a reality

and trying to show him how much I value what he does each day and how much his personal battles have touched me and the world and being that

I don't have any other way of showing him I thought "well pal how about your very own kites", so Connor thanks again for letting me be a part of

the dream.....Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-130109819784_thumb.jpg

post-35-130109828176_thumb.jpg

post-35-130109836495_thumb.jpg

post-35-130109865329_thumb.jpg

Thats what this is all about a group effort, this was never about kites per say it was about a young man who had a dream and the guts to make

his dream real....blue_cool.gif I've been with Connor from the beginning of his kite flying and even from the start I saw things in him that just made me

wonder where he would go with his kites cause in many ways I to took these kites to another level and made people wonder "what's next" and

"Where's Ben", heck I may have to do a "Where's Connor" and he's not nearly as grumpy as me.......blue_biggrin.gif I'm really proud of Connor for all he's

done and I'm even more proud of the Family member's who gave of themselves and there experence, then who really makes me proud is Amy

"Connors Mom" who has went the extra mile for Connor in so many ways and has just given and given to help a young mans dreams become a

reality.......blue_cool.gif Yea this has never been about a kite, or any one person, but about a "Family" of people and a young man who made us all " Dare

To Dream" just one more time in a world full of so many crushed dreams, thru this young man we all took the stage and performed and for just

a few minutes we all watched the dream become a reality.......Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

I remember my mother-in-law (Rosie) watching and talking about this fine young man and his kite before I even have heard of a Rev. (I live in a cave)wacko.gif

She

was so impressed it made me take notice and now I have a B-Series and a Zen and now Ben count me in for a Conner DTD EXP

(if I can could only find someone to teach me how to fly them) confused_1.gif

Good luck to you Conner and keep the passion smile.gif

I would really be honored if you could sign mine

John

I remember my mother-in-law (Rosie) watching and talking about this fine young man and his kite before I even have heard of a Rev. (I live in a cave)wacko.gif

She

was so impressed it made me take notice and now I have a B-Series and a Zen and now Ben count me in for a Conner DTD EXP

(if I can could only find someone to teach me how to fly them) confused_1.gif

Good luck to you Conner and keep the passion smile.gif

I would really be honored if you could sign mine

John

I am sure there are fliers in your area that are more than able to help you out!!! wink.gif

I may have to do a "Where's Connor" blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Ben...This would be a nice thing to do so that folks could keep up with Connor and perhaps get a chance to meet him and see him fly.

Also Ben, The Dare to Dream kite is an out standing way to honor this outstanding young man.

Wonderful.

Hi guys. I am happy to help with letting people know where he will be flying.. I just didn't want to seem like the *overprotective Redneck Mom that made him do it, that is now making you read it * lol. I would like to keep getting the word out however... as we met so many people in Washington DC that are NOT kite fliers, but would like to try it now for therapy and fun. Any suggestions are welcome , truly. I am *winging* this as I go here, it's all new to me.

Sincerely,

Mousie

Hi guys. I am happy to help with letting people know where he will be flying.. I just didn't want to seem like the *overprotective Redneck Mom that made him do it, that is now making you read it * lol. I would like to keep getting the word out however... as we met so many people in Washington DC that are NOT kite fliers, but would like to try it now for therapy and fun. Any suggestions are welcome , truly. I am *winging* this as I go here, it's all new to me.

Sincerely,

Mousie

Amy

If you are willing to keep the posting up to date, I see no reason not to start a "Where's Connor" Topic/thread.

Ben certainly has enough to do, perhaps it should not be left up to him, but to the rest of us.

Thoughts anyone? Any problem Ben?

Amy

If you are willing to keep the posting up to date, I see no reason not to start a "Where's Connor" Topic/thread.

Ben certainly has enough to do, perhaps it should not be left up to him, but to the rest of us.

Thoughts anyone? Any problem Ben?

Sorry, Jim - wasn't suggesting that Ben or anyone from Rev would or should keep up a "Where's Connor?" topic!! Just thought they could create a heading on the forum that Amy could post into, and we could follow his travels, just as we do Ben's!! Just a thought!!!smile.gif

I think it's a great idea. We have friends in the Airstream and Street Rod communities who saw Connor on AGT and would love to be able to go see him fly other than on You Tube. It would be great to be able to let folks know where they can see and meet Connor, that's if it is OK with Connor.

• 1 month later...