TapaTalk on the forum

Added due to popular demand. ;)

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Does the forum still support tapatalk? I just got a fancy new phone, installed tapatalk, and hooked it up to my favorite kite forums. Other forums load fine, but when i go here i get an error message that says "failed to connect to forum." I gave it a week and i still get the error. I'm using tapatalk (paid) 1.13.5 on android 2.3.5 on a droid razr.

We had Tapatalk installed (still is), worked for a while but stopped at some point... Tried reinstalling the plugin and adjusting settings, all to no avail.

This is on the list to try and fix, but Tapatalk support has been unresponsive so far.

I note that Tapatalk now offers geotagging of posts. People may or may not want their location broadcast with every post. (Having your GPS running all the time also eats batteries.) There is a way to turn Tapatalk geotagging off somewhere.

• 1 month later...