Kite Party 2011

Lauranyyfan

The good news: I'll be there. I'm at a conference in Palm Springs through Thursday and will drive up to Huntington on Friday.

The bad news: I tore my ACL a few weeks ago skiing and am limping around in a knee brace until the 17th when I have surgery. I have no idea if I'll be doing any flying. <sigh>

The good news: I'll be there. I'm at a conference in Palm Springs through Thursday and will drive up to Huntington on Friday.

The bad news: I tore my ACL a few weeks ago skiing and am limping around in a knee brace until the 17th when I have surgery. I have no idea if I'll be doing any flying. <sigh>

Bummer about the ACL!!!!!

BUT.............if Jeff King could fly with his leg in a cast, you should be fine to hang and fly a bit!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly and Alex Joy (co-star of the Wind of Change-July calendar) will be there Friday and Sat.

See you on the beach !!!!

Hey Baby...

Awesome news!!!

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing you and your little sweetie!!! :)

Hi Jeff....

Bummer, big time, about the knee!!!!!

Good thing about revs: OPK and a chair.... you'll fly for sure... how long is up to you.

See you soon... next weekend.....wow.... it's closer than I realized. Crazy year already.... kid_frustrated.gifconfused_1.gif Oh well.... a little California sun should help!!!

So where in Cali is this going to be because I am going to be in San Deigo from this Friday till April 4th?????

Huntington Beach is in Orange County, south of LA. It's an easy and fairly pleasant drive from San Diego -- should be under two hours.

So I am in the Marines and we are doing a work up out there and we actually have that weekend off. Hopefully they let us travel that far but sadly they usually put pretty restricting limits on us. sad.gif

Louie.....make evry effort to get there if you can. Would be a shame for you to be so close and miss out on what is the best party going!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Carol....

Awesome!!

I'll be arriving Thursday around noon at SNA :)

...leaving late Monday afternoon.

Hi Bazzer....

Soooo looking forward to seeing you and the gang!!

Hi Louie....

Like Rich said.... try to get there. It's such an awesome place to fly!!!

BTW, will anyone be cruising through or near the airport on Thursday with room for two to the beach? If not, the shuttle or a taxi will work, just figured I'd throw it out there.

Oh, and as a PSA:

DON'T FORGET YOUR 75' LINES. Unless it changed from last year and prior to that, the 75's are the "Lines De Jour" for KP.

Hi Louie....

I am definitely going to try. I should know by the end of this weekend if I am going to be able to head out there. I already got my bags packed. Just added a new Rev to my bag today, I got a 20th Anniversary. I though they were really cool and I just had to have one!!!

Hi Carol....

Awesome!!

I'll be arriving Thursday around noon at SNA :)

...leaving late Monday afternoon.

Hi Bazzer....

Soooo looking forward to seeing you and the gang!!

Hi Louie....

BTW, will anyone be cruising through or near the airport on Thursday with room for two to the beach? If not, the shuttle or a taxi will work, just figured I'd throw it out there.

Laura,which airport? John Wayne?

Oh, and as a PSA:

DON'T FORGET YOUR 75' LINES. Unless it changed from last year and prior to that, the 75's are the "Lines De Jour" for KP.

Well all my bags are packed including my Revolution bag and I am heading to San Diego! The bad part is I have to do the military thing and go sit in a building till 4:30am when our flight really leaves but on the bright side my stop ends in San Diego where the weather is beautiful and the Rev Family will be with open arms!!!!!