Eragon_3

OK are those designs sewn in or screen printed ? I gotta tell ya man I'm jealous.

If you look carefully at two of the closer pictures you will see the front and the back of the REV.

There is a wide margin between the colors. Thus it is highly likely that it is sewn.

If you want it dyed, there are two brother (Esteban and Pedro Gonzales) who live near Valencia, Spain. They can do it for you. They don't screen print, they dye it. They have a machine costing about $90,000 that does this.

If you look carefully at two of the closer pictures you will see the front and the back of the REV.

There is a wide margin between the colors. Thus it is highly likely that it is sewn.

If you want it dyed, there are two brother (Esteban and Pedro Gonzales) who live near Valencia, Spain. They can do it for you. They don't screen print, they dye it. They have a machine costing about $90,000 that does this.

And they are nice guy's :rolleyes::lol::lol:

I'm starting to see where all the expense comes from in one of these masterpieces.

Being in the US sending a sail over to be done plus the price of having it done is adding up pretty quickly, But I'll have to keep this info for the near future I use Insignia tape to somewhat customize my kites now but that can only let you do so much.

Thanks for all the great info this is by far One of if not The Best Forums I have been on.

Salute, Jim

post-1201-1181769804_thumb.jpg