Profile Changes Help Please

flt101

When I recently joined the Rev forum I hastly added info by filling in blanks, my user name HYZAKITE was too big and I've tried for 2 days to changes it to Hyzakite with no luck in finding the right place to change it. Is it possible for me to change it?

Also in Profile/Change Profile Information i did try Change Avatar and it worked, however above Change Avatar is Change Photo I tried Change Photo but it doesn't work for me though it uses the same steps as Change Avatar, is it me or the system that this feature isn't working?

One more question, When I view my profile I can see my first and last name, is this something that I only see as view others profiles I do not see first and last names?

When I recently joined the Rev forum I hastly added info by filling in blanks, my user name HYZAKITE was too big and I've tried for 2 days to changes it to Hyzakite with no luck in finding the right place to change it. Is it possible for me to change it?

Also in Profile/Change Profile Information i did try Change Avatar and it worked, however above Change Avatar is Change Photo I tried Change Photo but it doesn't work for me though it uses the same steps as Change Avatar, is it me or the system that this feature isn't working?

One more question, When I view my profile I can see my first and last name, is this something that I only see as view others profiles I do not see first and last names?

If I recall right you can't change your user name until you have created x amount of messages. However an administrator can change it.

When adding an Avatar you do have a limit on the size. Pay attention to any errors messages on uploading.

Normal users can not see your entered first and last name, but you can and the administrators can. Seems to me you can specify yes or no for users.

If I recall right you can't change your user name until you have created x amount of messages. However an administrator can change it.

When adding an Avatar you do have a limit on the size. Pay attention to any errors messages on uploading.

Normal users can not see your entered first and last name, but you can and the administrators can. Seems to me you can specify yes or no for users.

Oh great, Then you can change it for me to Hyzakite.

What about Change Picture just above Change Avatar, the Change Avatar works ok for me, but the Change Picture doesn't work for me.

Would you still like your username CAPS changed? smile.gif

Yes if someone can do that, unless I knew the x in the amount of messages I have to create before I can change it on my own isn't too far in the future. If it's only x=10 messages created to change it, I can do that in 5 minutes. Seems like there's always an x-factor in the way! My normal is x=brickwall,,,

I haven't looked recently however the number I seem to recall is around 500.

Your Display name has been changed to hyzakite. Is this correct?

John M

Hi John, it might be that Mike is being polite, him being new to the Forun and all that. Or it might be that he is happy now and I am just butting in where I am not needed.

However, in his first post he did say he would like his display name to be Hyzakite with the capital H.

Mike, do please shout up, I am sure John will change it again for you if you would like.

Importand to get the little things right, then the big things will take care of themselves. :)

Hi John, it might be that Mike is being polite, him being new to the Forun and all that. Or it might be that he is happy now and I am just butting in where I am not needed.

However, in his first post he did say he would like his display name to be Hyzakite with the capital H.

Mike, do please shout up, I am sure John will change it again for you if you would like.

Importand to get the little things right, then the big things will take care of themselves. smile.gif

shhhh, everything is fine, I've had 3 welcomes to the "DARK SIDE" at this pace the Black Hole can't be too far away. huh.gif