WildWood Master Piece Pictures

JayNunes

In Wildwood we were a little over an hour from Philly... Home of the Philly cheesesteak :D

I had one with iQuad and Jay on Saturday evening of Wildwood ;)

If I make it out there....I'll buy and I'll drive....even if I have to rent a VAN........Hell....I'll even buy cheesesteaks for the entire team of Iquad!!!! Oh, and the BEER is on me. I'll probably stick with the real stuff and only have the sweet stuff with the sandwich.

P :rolleyes:

lol.. you guys are making me hungry.. KNOCK IT OFF LOL..

I know Monkey has some pics of all the revs laid out together.... but I would love to see that video as well..... Heck I'll make the hoagies!!!

Or I could sew one.... lmao umm nm...

*walks away humming*

Hey Quad Kit,

What is the blue(purple) and yellow kite with the birds on it. I don't think I've seen that one. It says REV on it so it must be official. Is it something that has not been released yet...or an older one that I just have not seen?

Thanks,

P

It's new, Scott Skinner Masterpiece. There are a couple different ones out there... But there is only two two-tone purple and yellows. The others are single color and grey. Each of those little squares were sewn, not airbrushed. It is impressive to look at it. The most costly masterpiece I have seen yet. Retail is $1000

It's new, Scott Skinner Masterpiece. There are a couple different ones out there... But there is only two two-tone purple and yellows. The others are single color and grey. Each of those little squares were sewn, not airbrushed. It is impressive to look at it. The most costly masterpiece I have seen yet. Retail is $1000

:huh: Holey Kite lines Quad Man.....$1000......wow. I should have known it was a Skinner design with the birds...now that you tell me it definitely looks like his stuff. Nice kite! Do you think they will sell many of them at that price????

THanks for the info.

P

Yeah, I watched one being sold at Wildwood!

Im partial to the Jon Burkhardt yellow native masterpiece, except I already own a Randy Tom.

If only I could afford another... Well I could if I didn't already have two REVs on order :P

Keep rubbin' it in there Quad. Enjoy those new B Series when they arrive. What color did ya get?

P

Can't tell ya Skitch... It's top secret... stealth even ;)

I don't know Ant......I'm smellin' custom colors here...but I doubt John will let them do customs yet.......BUT, I could be wrong!! You'll have to go break into the "Kite Safe" when he gets them and see what they are.

Maybe he did a nice Perriwinkle or Mauve?

P

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...