WildWood Master Piece Pictures

JayNunes

Hey Gang,

Has Anyone seen the Pictures Jose Sainz took of Everyone Flying the Materpiece series Kites?

There was Also a Pic Taken of everyone holding the kites on the Ground. I am not sure who took those, but has anyone seen those as well?

Thanks

Jay

boy these newer piece builders love the women :lol: jay i was asking the same question as well i want to know because my stallion is in it too.. the best part about that kite it kinda has the old skool rev look

Speaking of masterpiece... a little suprise turned up at the Frontier Kite Festival in Naperville last week.

Courtesy of Al Sparling...

post-77-1181404675_thumb.jpgpost-77-1181404778_thumb.jpg

post-77-1181404970_thumb.jpgpost-77-1181404796_thumb.jpg

It was sight to behold, and a joy to fly!

If you REALLY, REALLY like that kite...Belassis just put one up for sale on the Kitelines Kite Classifieds...one of 12 made!!

It too can be yours for the low, low price of $1200!!

Check it out here....www.kite-classifieds.com/listing/196/Custom_made_Revolution_1.html

Good luck.

P

Nice Earings....$1200... Oh my..

My wish list has the Geisha Girl in the #1 Spot...

Just something about that Kite..

The Video sounds Great Quad Kit. Cant wait to see it..

I was really hopeing to see the WildWood Picture's

Jay

Hmm...$1,200.00 and, did you say there are only 12 of them?

I would be willing to release my UNIQUE AND ONLY ONE "TRIPLANE" for that kind of bread.

These were made by Randy Thom...a long time ago. They might even have been the FIRST of what is now called the "MAsterpiece Series". I don't know my Rev history that well yet...especially when it comes to the customs...SO, I hope someone with a lot more knowlegde than I will chime in here.....John B., John M., ANYONE????

They are pretty highly cherished...I know that the person that springs for this one will definitely be holding on to a piece of Rev history. Plus, you get a Nagel print to go along with it......The 80's should be coming back around any time now......

P

I guess I don't have pictures from "that Day"

I have some video of like 7 flying together but haven't had time to compile it... ;)

Maybe for a cheese steak on a hoagie I could get it done faster!

Brotha'....

Living on the West Coast...I would buy you, Ant and anyone else involved a Cheese Steak on a Hoagie if you would just take me to the place that makes the BEST in your area. Just cannot find them here like they do back there.

...of course there is Subway which is just great....if ya like more bun than meat and absolutely NO flavor.

If you say yes....I am going to take you up on it next year if I go to Wildwood.

P

These were made by Randy Thom...a long time ago. They might even have been the FIRST of what is now called the "MAsterpiece Series". I don't know my Rev history that well yet...especially when it comes to the customs...SO, I hope someone with a lot more knowlegde than I will chime in here.....John B., John M., ANYONE????

You are pretty much right, there were 12 done by Randy sometime in the early 90s and they ALWAYS go for big money if and when they actually come up for sale.

Me? I'd love one but, the budget says no at this time. Truly a very rare kite and they are stunning.