can a exp fly in verry low winds

mbkite12

I am going to try the rowing the boat move with the exp at my heli flying field will the exp do this.

you know the move to gain altitude pumping i have never tried this on blast or exp but i am more comfortable with the exp.

Any advice thanks.

Thanks i have an extra set of lines i can cut down. After this last vacation the kites were fyling so good that it re sparked my intrest.

Question on 1.5 How many different typs are their. sle , sul , vented , and b series.

How dose the rev 1 compair.

And why would longer handles help in low wind.

the 1.5 comes in sul std and vented. the b is a 1,5 type kite only it has john b specs on it . its a kite that john made up to do what a 1.5 should do ;) compaired to a rev 1 well a rev 1 is a great light wind peformer it pulls harder then the 1.5 and is much more precice and a little slower the the 1.5 both are great to have for sure

Longer handles help in low wind because they let you control the tips more, and you can do more axadurated movements on the kite to let it lift more. If you just think about how the longer handles would bull on a kite, you will understand. It's just a matter o fhaving more pull on the kite.