Treasure Island 2011

AldenMiller

I'll second those thanks to the organizers. The fest was a great time. Those eastern fliers are a fun bunch!

I enjoyed flying team with the Koenigs and the Rev Riders and Paul & Paul, Alden, and Jeff and Tom and David. It was great to fly with Jay again and thanks to John for a good job on the mega fly. Alden, can you post a photo of the mega fly here? Not quite everyone will see the photos on facebook.

Edited by Mike

Well, attaching the photo doesn't seem to work for Alden or me. Here's a list of the people in the photo, just make a picture in your mind :)

Paul LeMasters, Sherri Nunes Pigeon, Scott Weider, Scott Koenig, Tom Clark, Andy Burchfield, Laura Berg, Star, Jay Nunes, Louie Tiberio, Jeff Faje, Melanie Anderson Koenig, David Kovacs, Laurel Koenig, Paul Dugard , Rich Comras, Mike Kory, Takako Barresi, John Barresi

Edited by Mike

Well, attaching the photo doesn't seem to work for Alden or me. Here's a list of the people in the photo, just make a picture in your mind :)

Paul LeMasters, Sherri Nunes Pigeon, Scott Weider, Scott Koenig, Tom Clark, Andy Burchfield, Laura Berg, Star, Jay Nunes, Jeff Faje, Melanie Anderson Koenig, David Kovacs, laurel koenig, Paul Dugard , Rich Comras, Mike Kory, Takako Barresi, John Barresi

And, I believe that was Louie between Jay and me, for a total of 19.

Paul LeMasters, Sherri Nunes Pigeon, Scott Weider, Scott Koenig, Tom Clark, Andy Burchfield, Laura Berg, Star, Jay Nunes, Louie, Jeff Faje, Melanie Anderson Koenig, David Kovacs, laurel koenig, Paul Dugard , Rich Comras, Mike Kory, Takako Barresi, John Barresi

Now I feel better. I get frustrated when technology doesn't work for me so I bailed after three attempts.

-Alden

It is a little frustrating with the new system, but here's what you do...

post-1408-129547917134_thumb.png

~ Make sure to "Use Full Editor"

~ Click on the button "Choose File"

~ Then Click on the box that says "Attach This File"

~ A small thumbnail of your photo and it's name will appear...

~ Put your cursor back in the text box where you would like the photo to be,

~ Then click "Add to Post"

Voila!

Edited by Aerochic

I selected reply to post. Then under attachments I browsed to the file I wanted to upload. Once the file was selected I clicked "attach this file". In firefox I got a message that said the file was uploading and then the message went away, no attachment or anything. I tried IE and got the same results without the message about the file uploading.

-Alden

Well, attaching the photo doesn't seem to work for Alden or me. Here's a list of the people in the photo, just make a picture in your mind smile.gif

Paul LeMasters, Sherri Nunes Pigeon, Scott Weider, Scott Koenig, Tom Clark, Andy Burchfield, Laura Berg, Star, Jay Nunes, Louie, Jeff Faje, Melanie Anderson Koenig, David Kovacs, laurel koenig, Paul Dugard , Rich Comras, Mike Kory, Takako Barresi, John Barresi

Laurel doesn't get capitol letters because she's so small??!!!!!!!!!

I selected reply to post. Then under attachments I browsed to the file I wanted to upload. Once the file was selected I clicked "attach this file". In firefox I got a message that said the file was uploading and then the message went away, no attachment or anything. I tried IE and got the same results without the message about the file uploading.

-Alden

What was the format? (.jpg, .png, etc)

What was the size of the photo? in bytes.

• Like 1

Laurel doesn't get capitol letters because she's so small??!!!!!!!!!

The text was copied and pasted from the Facebook tags on the photo, and the ones without an account that the tagger was friends with were typed in manually, and whoever did it didn't capitalize.

As Jeff correctly figured, it was a cut and paste from the Facebook page. I've edited the post for proper capitalization and last-name-ization.

No slights were intended, in was just laziness on my part. In fact Laurel should have been all upper case for her great job when she called for the team. No one can lead a Zep like Laurel!

(Aerochic, I did the steps you said when I tried to post the photo. I tried the "advanced" and standard versions and neither worked for me.)

Hello All...

I had a GREAT time. It was awesome seeing everyone and flying with you all.

Mike Kory, you are sooooo much fun to fly with. Thank you for everything.

Jeff and Dave, glad you guys made it there. Jeff, let's plan on the pairs thing for next year!

Sherri, a BIG thank you to you and your family for being so wonderful to us. It was a great time; and so was the talent show!

Paul and Paul, you guys are the best! Thanks for the great flying and great laughs.

Ben... Good seeing you, as always! Glad you are feeling well!

Scott and Rich, you guys ROCK! Thanks for another AWESOME weekend.

Xoxo to you all.