Treasure Island 2011

AldenMiller

Arrive the the 13th of January and departing the 19th, 3rd floor kitchenette, away from the courtyard. The funny part is Barbara hates florida and we only back a week before she'd booked this year's hotel room. We are not renting a car either, found it's not necessary at this location. Airport shuttle is always a pain, but at least my bride's not draggin' her bloody stump for a foot anymore!

Come one come all T.I. is the place, huge beach, great company, and just an all out stellar set of folks who make this happen year after year.....blue_cool.gif Oh did I

mention that I'll be there?????kid_loved.gif Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

I know where you like the coffee from now. We'll set up a schedule of people to run down the street and get it for you Ben.

-Alden

Already have the room reserved!

Even dragging my brother and sister-in-law along!

Little over two months to go?... Guess I can hold out! confused_1.gif

Benjamin ~ NO "Captain May I" stand on my healing foot! ...We want to see you (all better) at TI! kid_loved.gif

I'm in! I kept forgetting to call over there and last night the Thunderbird called me and asked if I wanted my usual room. Those are good people. I'm looking forward to it as always. I'm going to need to hit the beach and practice up between now and then.

Hey Kids!

Some of the IKE crew will be there (Mike K, Jeepster, myself) for early spring training. The team clubhouse is set and flights are getting finalized.

Jeff.. will this help you make up your mind?

Looking forward to seeing all the cool folks that I met last year and meeting new ones.

Dayton David

post-2127-129004543356_thumb.jpg

Hey Kids!

Some of the IKE crew will be there (Mike K, Jeepster, myself) for early spring training. The team clubhouse is set and flights are getting finalized.

Looking forward to seeing all the cool folks that I met last year and meeting new ones.

Dayton David

HEY! ME TOO... DAVE!

Hey Kids!

Dayton David

Nice picture! I see just my hat but I'm the third from the right, blue kite.

Hopefully Steve and Sherri will get us some nice warm weather this year!

-Alden