new to the forum

mbkite12

Hello all my name is reggie and me and my family just got back from ocean city nj and we had wind all weak. My son and i finaly flew good for the first time.. Me on the exp and my son who is 19 flew the blast. This is our 4 th year trying to fly these things and it finaly clicked . i was so excited about the good flying i looked up rev kites on the internet and found this forum. I had no idear their was a b seris kite i will hafto get me one of those or two. Looks like i need a trip to wild wood next year. I have been reading all your poasts waiting for permision to poast shure a lot of good information thanks...my spell ck dosnt work on hear always been bad speller.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the thrill of flying. Ant is right revs are the best. Get a "B" and use the DVD. This hobby gets better as it goes. If you are in Wildwood maybe Ant can give you some flying tips, I'll be there in August. Best breezes :D

Hello all my name is reggie and me and my family just got back from ocean city nj and we had wind all weak. My son and i finaly flew good for the first time.. Me on the exp and my son who is 19 flew the blast. This is our 4 th year trying to fly these things and it finaly clicked . i was so excited about the good flying i looked up rev kites on the internet and found this forum. I had no idear their was a b seris kite i will hafto get me one of those or two. Looks like i need a trip to wild wood next year. I have been reading all your poasts waiting for permision to poast shure a lot of good information thanks...my spell ck dosnt work on hear always been bad speller.

Welcome to the forum! From what I've heard, Wildwood was AWESOME! I envy you for being able to go sometime. If you ever have any questions, everyone here will be happy to help.