Road tripping with my Mother

BillLamm

Heads up.. my 70ish yr old mother wants to road trip from Illinois to Arizona and she picked me to be her driver (her name is not Ms Daisey) I am not sure what route she wants to take but its through Missouri, Kansas, (maybe a little Oklahoma/Texas) New Mexico then Arizona.. maybe Salt lake City to see my sister then east for Chicago (she likes the small roads)

Long story longer.. any body in that general path who might want to tug on some kite line between 16 Oct to 30 Oct PM me with info or just post good places I may want to stop and fly at...

Thanks

The wind in Vegas is fairly light this time of year, but you are always welcome to stop by our Friday Night Fun Fly. If your in the area let me know and I would love to go fly with ya!

give me the info as to when and were for Friday nights... I suspect she will want to take 89 north from flagstaff if we go to Salt Lake City but you never know when you are on a road trip with my mom ;)