A Champion Again

beach

Got this from our friend in France this morning and wanted to share this with the Family world wide.....

Ben,I have a very good piece of news to be announced to you, as well as to all the team of Revolution Enterprise.I am again a CHAMPION OF EUROPE 2010 in 4 Lines!I was him in 2008. I arrived second in 2009 in 0.5 on 100.And there I finish 1st with a new ballet on music which everybody liked, which(who) gives a very beautiful show.I dedicate this title to all the team of Revolution Enterprise.Everybody said this weekend that I am henceforth really the best and by far! Ouahhhh ouhhh that makes funny! As soon as I have the video, me you the sending! Thank you for your support!! !Can we make a haughtiness news on the site and the forum of Revolution?Thank you Steff

So my friend well done and thank you for your support..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Top 5 Eurocup 2010, France

Multi Line Individual

1. Stef Ferme - France

2. Guido Maiocchi - Italy

3. Richard Debray - France

4. Marc van der Graaf - Holland

5. Werther Secchi - Italy

FYI tongue.gif

Marc/Madquad

Edited by Madquad

Steff has been a wonderful flyer since he first began. I remember back in his early days (as part of team Air de Rien), he was so keen and willing to learn and we had so much fun flying together. Watching him grow over the years in to the master he is now, has been great. Great job Steff. Keep up the good work!!

Mark

Steff is so much more than a great champ he is also a great person and his passion for kiting shows every time he takes the field.....blue_cool.gif He and I have spent some

great times together not so much flying but more just enjoying the time and I'm very honored to call him a friend..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-128637875584_thumb.jpg

post-35-128637879323_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...