B-Series Pro & Zen Colorizer

KiteLife

Question

Just what I needed. Just one question. Will there be one for the B-Series too. I may get a mix of B and B-Pro and just need to confirm if the available color choices differs, so that I can ensure what I create look consistent?

No colorizer for the regular B-Series, sorry...

Fabric quality, colors and shades are totally different between the two, since Pros use PC31 and the regulars use something else.

My maths isn't that good but if there are 32 panels (not including the centre one) and 18 colour choices then there are 1,237,940,039,285,380,274,899,124,224 possible colour configurations BUT as you can have either a black or a white centre then actualy there are twice that many. 2,475,880,078,570,760,549,798,248,448!

So why is it that i keep seeing the same 10 variations? :kid_devlish:

"Zen is available ONLY in the standard configuration, this is non-negotiable."

This is a confusing statement. If that is so, why is the Zen even listed in the colorizer section? Or does that mean you can only customize the color stripe that runs through the Zen pattern?

The colorizer is an awesome tool to finally make available to folks. I'm happy to see it! :ani_punk:

Edited by Aerochic

"Zen is available ONLY in the standard configuration, this is non-negotiable."

This is a confusing statement. If that is so, why is the Zen even listed in the colorizer section? Or does that mean you can only customize the color stripe that runs through the Zen pattern?

The colorizer is an awesome tool to finally make available to folks. I'm happy to see it! :ani_punk:

The way I interpret it is that there is not a vented version of ZEN available, nor will there be one. Do not bother asking for one.

My maths isn't that good but if there are 32 panels (not including the centre one) and 18 colour choices then there are 1,237,940,039,285,380,274,899,124,224 possible colour configurations BUT as you can have either a black or a white centre then actualy there are twice that many. 2,475,880,078,570,760,549,798,248,448!

So why is it that i keep seeing the same 10 variations? :kid_devlish:

I've been playing with a few.... I'm up to 9 that I like now XD

post-374-128586383849_thumb.jpg

post-374-128586385764_thumb.jpg