Black Dog

albroswift

I like the way the Dog stalks the Kite. Sort of wonder which would win if it got hold of the Rev. And how much trouble the Dog would be in once the kite was trashed :kid_devlish:

OK, I know if you do stuff like that you just got to be ready to accept the possible consequences.

I can only imagine the endless Hours I could wast making stuff to try out to see if the Dog was entertained by it.

Good vid Al, thanks for the link. :)

I like the way the Dog stalks the Kite. Sort of wonder which would win if it got hold of the Rev. And how much trouble the Dog would be in once the kite was trashed kid_devlish.gif

OK, I know if you do stuff like that you just got to be ready to accept the possible consequences.

I can only imagine the endless Hours I could wast making stuff to try out to see if the Dog was entertained by it.

Good vid Al, thanks for the link. smile.gif

Funny thing is that when she does catch one, usually by hooking a line and draging it to the ground, she stops, waits for me to come and untangle the lines, very little if any damage, haven't even needed to brake out the ripstop tape yet, no broken race frame or anything. She's more in to the chase then the catch. When the kites are staked out she will "run and bump" to try to get one to play. I really need to turn her loose at the next big event, sure to make a few friends and terrify the rest!