New kite team

Colin

Excellent news .... Wish I had enough mates locally to form a team

You just gotta drive a bit, my friend!

180GO! has a member in Milwaukee and a member in Dayton. According to Google, that's 380 miles, or about the length of England.

Or if you want to hop in a plane or sail a boat over, you can fly with us anytime.

Sorry Bazzer old boy no fighting bandit's at ten to seven as that's the time for tea and biscuit's, and following Ministry of Defence spending cutbacks leading to the rumoured imminent demise of the Red Arrows we had put in a quote to the MOD to take over their display role for the RAF, our price of free tea and cake was being looked on favourably until an investigation revealed a problem, the copious amount's of tea was ok but when they discovered how much cake the Air Chief Marshal was liable to consume our quote was thrown out !! Bit of a shame as we were looking forward to spending the winter at Akrotiri in Cyprus while we practised, so we will have to resort back to annoying the public at Holland Haven ( where all kite fliers are welcome ) they are becoming quite used to being buzzed by the Rev Arrows the embrionic display team of the Haven Flyers, toodle pip, chok's away and smoke on.

Sorry Bazzer old boy no fighting bandit's at ten to seven as that's the time for tea and biscuit's, and following Ministry of Defence spending cutbacks leading to the rumoured imminent demise of the Red Arrows we had put in a quote to the MOD to take over their display role for the RAF, our price of free tea and cake was being looked on favourably until an investigation revealed a problem, the copious amount's of tea was ok but when they discovered how much cake the Air Chief Marshal was liable to consume our quote was thrown out !! Bit of a shame as we were looking forward to spending the winter at Akrotiri in Cyprus while we practised, so we will have to resort back to annoying the public at Holland Haven ( where all kite fliers are welcome )  they are becoming quite used to being buzzed by the Rev Arrows the embrionic display team of the Haven Flyers, toodle pip, chok's away and smoke on.

Wot HO, Ginger

Sorry Bazzer old boy no fighting bandit's at ten to seven as that's the time for tea and biscuit's, and following Ministry of Defence spending cutbacks leading to the rumoured imminent demise of the Red Arrows we had put in a quote to the MOD to take over their display role for the RAF, our price of free tea and cake was being looked on favourably until an investigation revealed a problem, the copious amount's of tea was ok but when they discovered how much cake the Air Chief Marshal was liable to consume our quote was thrown out !! Bit of a shame as we were looking forward to spending the winter at Akrotiri in Cyprus while we practised, so we will have to resort back to annoying the public at Holland Haven ( where all kite fliers are welcome ) they are becoming quite used to being buzzed by the Rev Arrows the embrionic display team of the Haven Flyers, toodle pip, chok's away and smoke on.

If cake is your problem move away from the Battenburg.

I would try Toasted Tea Cakes.

If they become resilient to that bombardment, try crumpets.

If that fails!

Then theres nothing for it!

Hit them low and hard!

With Scones and clotted cream. (Be careful on the Jam choice...raspberry can offend!)

Wing Commander Ginger

Bazzer

kristalis and all

kristalis says

'What about the team colour kites similar to the Red Arrows colour scheme?! Like these guys.'

i'm in that picsmiley-blushing.gif 2nd kite flier from right , it was a good day out at RAF Scampton , flew our kites on apron in front of the Red Arrow airplanes, i even flew a Rev , not a bad team picture.

fungussmile.gif

Chocs away chaps.

Hows Brucie dazz,well i hope?

BRIAN...

Hello Bri

We are all good down here mate,Bruce is great and a fantastic asset to the Rev Arrows(Haven Flyers).His knowledge of all things kite related astounds me,especially when it comes to revs/quad line kites.Hope things are good for you up country,is there going to be another get together this year as I could not make last years,and so want to make it to a REV only fly.To quote a line from the film "Field of dreams",build it and they will come.

The display kite of the Rev Arrows is the 1.5 however sometimes you need something a bit bigger when put on special secret duties, the aerial bombardment may not be as destructive as that achieved by those Dambuster chap's but it is a lot prettier, have tried to replicate the bouncing bomb technique using egg's but made the mistake of not hard boiling them first, did have a rather nice Omlette for lunch went nicely with a cup of Tea, however one of the Flight Lieutentant's said he would have prefered his without the grass in it.

http://entertainment...050069655SPUoBB