Alaskas newest REV

polarbear

Hello all,

just got my first Rev, its a 1.5 SLE custom yellow and black, flew a friends SLE about a month ago and got hooked!

I want to say a big thanks to Lolly and the crew at REV for making it easy to get the kite I wanted my way! it looks better than I had expected.

looking forward to "The Dark side" and meeting the people I have seen on the forums as I lurked waiting on my kite to arive.

Hello all,

just got my first Rev, its a 1.5 SLE custom yellow and black, flew a friends SLE about a month ago and got hooked!

I want to say a big thanks to Lolly and the crew at REV for making it easy to get the kite I wanted my way! it looks better than I had expected.

looking forward to "The Dark side" and meeting the people I have seen on the forums as I lurked waiting on my kite to arive.

Well come Polar Bear.

So you've been waiting a long time...  That will explain the BIG PAWS   :blue-grin: !!

Hello all,

Now you gotta join AlasKiters! ;)

Hello all,

Give us a shout if you're down and around Anchorage or even Fairbanks. We've pretty well inventoried most of the accessible places down here and know a few people up there. All else if you're out in the Bush, you've got a whole field of fun.

Theres just enough time to learn the basics before the snow starts flying, then learn all over again.

And of course, it appears we'll be out at the State Fair in Palmer both weekends this year, so bring your kite to stop by and say hi!