Dunstable Kite festival 2010

Simon

The Flying Squad > Gallery 2010 >Dunstable 2010

Hi All, Just updated the Gallery 2010 to include a few words & Pictures about Dunstable Downs England.

There are some great pictures & again unfortunately due to the amount of flying we did not get many of the The Flying Squid!!!

Can those from the Forum say where they are in the grid - Please

Enjoy Simon.

PS yes there was a tug of war & YES the fewer and smaller group did beat the larger group of 13 !!!  Oh Yes !!!! :blue-grin:

PS any comments re the web site always useful, PM me please. if you find spelling errors or broken links again PM me.

The Flying Squad > Gallery 2010 >Dunstable 2010

Hi All, Just updated the Gallery 2010 to include a few words & Pictures about Dunstable Downs England.

There are some great pictures & again unfortunately due to the amount of flying we did not get many of the The Flying Squid!!!

Can those from the Forum say where they are in the grid - Please

Enjoy Simon.

PS yes there was a tug of war & YES the fewer and smaller group did beat the larger group of 13 !!! Oh Yes !!!! :blue-grin:

PS any comments re the web site always useful, PM me please. if you find spelling errors or broken links again PM me.

Hi within 6 minutes of posting, two new hits on our site, WHO is based in Farnham Surrey ?

Edited by Simon

Centre column at bottom.

Keith

Hi Keith, I think I probably said a few times on the day, your were great as the centre. I think Keith really set the standard for centre bottom row.

When anyone get to WSIKF you need a good flyer in that position. We set up starting from there so all columns and row set their spacing from there. And luckily Keith was already aware of how easy it is for the whole grid to "move up" the window.

Edited by Simon

Hi All

Thanks for making it a great day.

As above if 0,0 is bottom left I'm at 1,1 with the red and black SLE, and no its not voice activated.;)

All the best and see you again soon

Hi Chris, no comment from me.