Sydney Pilots

hawkeye

Question

Does anyone know of any pilots in the Sydney,Austraila area.I'm new to Revs and I'd hate to be on my pat malone I need all the help I can getconfused_1.gif I've been reading all the forums and tutorials and they are a big help but practical is better than theorysmiley-blushing.gif

4 answers to this question

Hey David,

There are a couple of people that I know of that fly Rev's in NSW. There are a couple that I know of that do fly in Newcastle (2.5hrs drive north). They are both single flyers and one only has a Blast but they do fly up there at times. I was up there late last year flying with a them. In Sydney it self I am not sure who flys revs, sure there is a couple that do. Rev flying in Australia is mainly by people that only fly them when the wind is not up to a level where they can power kite. Still would be worth having a chat to Steve at Kitepower or the AKS when you get here.

Not much help I know.

Does anyone know of any pilots in the Sydney,Austraila area.I'm new to Revs and I'd hate to be on my pat malone I need all the help I can getconfused_1.gif I've been reading all the forums and tutorials and they are a big help but practical is better than theorysmiley-blushing.gif

I'm not good with geography....but you might contact our AKA Region 13 director, Linda,

region13 AT ozfeathers DOT com DOT au

and ask. Her husband Kevin flies Revs :)

Hey David,

There are a couple of people that I know of that fly Rev's in NSW. There are a couple that I know of that do fly in Newcastle (2.5hrs drive north). They are both single flyers and one only has a Blast but they do fly up there at times. I was up there late last year flying with a them. In Sydney it self I am not sure who flys revs, sure there is a couple that do. Rev flying in Australia is mainly by people that only fly them when the wind is not up to a level where they can power kite. Still would be worth having a chat to Steve at Kitepower or the AKS when you get here.

Not much help I know.

Nah ,thats a big help thanks spotterkid_content.gif