Portsmouth anyone?

darknight

Hi Chris, Vince, Jason, Yarna & Peter, great work with our little Rev Team flying :)

I've added some stuff to The Flying Squad gallery & reports.

AND JUST TO MAKE IT EASIER I'VE ADDED A LATEST LINK  ---  Top Right of the 1st page its says Latest Update, click that and it goes right to the Portsmouth Gallery !!

Linky thing here ...

I saw all the photos and video and told myself, "steady Ben you can't make them all", kid_cussing.gif,kid_cussing.gif,kid_cussing.gif, why was'nt I there all

I had to do was sell my soul and I could have made it grrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Well maybe next year for sure, great show one and all and

it looks as if you all had loads of fun.... Ben kid_brooding.gif

I saw all the photos and video and told myself, "steady Ben you can't make them all", kid_cussing.gif,kid_cussing.gif,kid_cussing.gif, why was'nt I there all

I had to do was sell my soul and I could have made it grrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Well maybe next year for sure, great show one and all and

it looks as if you all had loads of fun.... Ben kid_brooding.gif

Rest your foot Ben and we'll certainly look forward to seeing you next year! :w00t:

it looks as if you all had loads of fun.... Ben  kid_brooding.gif

Hi Ben, you can't make them all, which is why we have to go !!!

Take care of the foot !! and we will see you next year I'm sure.  Either UK, France , Spain  :blue-cool:  or USA :blue_wink:  

Don't forget take it back old school   " Team Revolution International"

Tell you what, next time Stephen will give you an evening of stick practice and you can fly Chicken  :blue-grin: or Gary will take you to the Green room  :P

• 4 weeks later...

For all those that were at the Portsmouth Festival and enjoyed playing with the Dinosaur this may well come as sad new's, it has been burnt to the ground, local news report is attached, and what is really maddening is that next week it was due in Colchester, only about 7 miles from the Haven flyers usual flying field, and there was a possibility that we may have been able to bring the " Revosaurus " back to life and Daz could have given it some eyes again, at least we have the pictures to remind us all what a great day it was angry.gif

http://www.portsmout...oyed.6560177.jp

as for the suspected arsonist's what I think is not printable