Recommended kite shops in uk

darknight

Guys, what uk shops do you buy from? Reason I ask is the rev scene in many kite shops over here is very slim on the ground, I have 2 that I use but from one they have very little to none, the other rarely answers email, even when I bought from them.

So, who can you recommend?

Guys, what uk shops do you buy from? Reason I ask is the rev scene in many kite shops over here is very slim on the ground, I have 2 that I use but from one they have very little to none, the other rarely answers email, even when I bought from them.

So, who can you recommend?

The internet has made us so much closer! Don't be shy about shopping on line :) I ship to the UK all the time :)

Have fun flying!

Theresa

The internet has made us so much closer! Don't be shy about shopping on line :) I ship to the UK all the time :)

Where spares are required quickly (ex-stock), I'd recommend Kiteworld (a Clicks 'n' Mortar store) as it avoids any delays at customs (and additional hidden charges). As I recall, the de-minimis value to avoid VAT (and any associated administration charge levied by the agent) is only £18.

Thank you theresa, my problem as well is by the tme I have ordered from USA and payed postage and import tax, it's usually more expensive, but if you're coming over here on hols I'll put you up,lol.

But there you go you see, 1 shop..... For us in the uk, gotta be more? Andelscott, that's the shop I used, but no reply to emails,

Ok, any one in uk got a baressi vented in purple/grey or lime they wanna sell, and a set of 120 lines ?

Edited by darknight

I have used Kiteworld, they are good folks, and Rev fliers too.

Bought from Highwayman at Festival, never dealt with otherwise.

Skybums are good folks too, however do not stock Revs.

Also bought from Bristol Kite Store too. Once again not Revs.

Have bought LOADS of stuff from Theresa, she is solid Gold, however takes a long time for stuff to come over the pond and the expense of delivery and Taxes sting a bit. Longest I have waited from US to UK was 6 orrible Weeks.