Connor Doran goes to Vegas!

Morrunya

Gosh Connor,

I've watched this over and over, and I am still, in complete awe..................thanks for doing what you do. That was simply beautiful. Tell Mom, she's done good ! I'm sure the word, "proud", doesn't even begin, to describe her, right now..........

Take care and good luck going forward............you've definitely got a new fan.

nick blue_wink.gif

"When I'm flying, nobody can touch me, no X's..."

Yeah brother, you tell 'em... Nice work Connor! :kid_content:

over 30,000 hits as of this morning, . . . somebody is sharing our secret,

once again GREAT JOB Connor!

Hi all...

I just wanted to say ty... the response has been overwelming, and just oh man, I am sort of at a loss for words.

Connor is a bit overwelmed right now, and the letters and messages have been just incredible. I don't know if we could have imagnined any of this. Though those of you that have met Connor know, he dreams big... I am just lucky to be on the adventure with him. He is so humbled right now, and I am too, at the support you have all given us both.

Ugh. I said I was not gonna cry here, but.. Thanks for everything, for all the times you have helped us untangle lines, or said try again.. or given us kind words, we are just so lucky to have this fantastic group of people as our family.

hugs from both of us...

Mousie

Connor,

Way to go, what a beautiful routine!

From those of us who have been hanging around kiting for many, many years a big "THANK YOU" for bringing what we love to do to center stage. You have already won in our book!

Enjoy the rest of the experience, we wish you all the best.

Steve & Sue

Highflyers, Newport RI