Lincoln City Summer Kite Festival

LS Kite Stakes

in total agreement with john .... waaaaaay to much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrific crowd , incredible weather , stunning scenery and tons of hugs , what more can one ask for ?????

next year for sure :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cheers

terry w

ISLAND QUAD

Ditto to Terry's and John's comments!!!! :w00t: We'll be back to LC next year for sure :wub:

Cheers

Mario

Ditto to Terry's and John's comments!!!! :w00t: We'll be back to LC next year for sure :wub:

Cheers

Mario

NEXT YEAR??? oh no ya don't.. OCTOBER Lincoln City Kite Festival!!!!! Right before the AKA Grand Nationals BE THERE!!!!!

Fantastic time.. wow.. Sort of at a loss for words here. It was so great to see everyone, and so many fantastic things were going on all over.

So glad to know you all.. We are truly lucky people!!

Hi Dean,

I certainly hope to meet with you at WSIKF. I was anxious about our flights being cancelled due to crew/management difficulties or Volcanic eruptions but both seem to have been temporarily resolved tor the time being.

Felix

I'm working on making darned sure that I'm there. Might even be able to squeeze the second half of Friday in there too if I'm lucky. Short of quitting my job, I'll be there.

Dean

I'm working on making darned sure that I'm there. Might even be able to squeeze the second half of Friday in there too if I'm lucky. Short of quitting my job, I'll be there.

Dean

I sure hope you can get part of Friday as I suspect many folk will have to be travelling on the Sunday.

Felix

Jeez.............

Sounds like you guys had a terrible time!!!!!!

Gonna have to cross this one off the list for next year...............

Yea right!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe next year............

WISKF in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like everyone had a great time last Saturday at LC . I sure did also . It was a perfect day. It was so great seeing all those revs in the air at my favorite beach and flying place.

After watching all those vented Revs and flying a couple, I had to go buy my first vented SLE. My other two revs have had many years of use and on both the screen is separating from the sail.

Good excuse to buy a new one.

Bruce

Looks like everyone had a great time last Saturday at LC . I sure did also . It was a perfect day. It was so great seeing all those revs in the air at my favorite beach and flying place.

After watching all those vented Revs and flying a couple, I had to go buy my first vented SLE. My other two revs have had many years of use and on both the screen is separating from the sail.

Good excuse to buy a new one.

Bruce

Liar - you flew mine and had to get one just to be current -- Hahahaha! :kid_devlish: Wish I could afford more!!:)

Wayne