america's got talent

pudsli

This is done, leave it alone... I'm stepping in from the airport and as I said "this is done"... All the best to all the Family and no matter what, that is what we are, and as such we all have put on tha jackcensored.gif suit this does not make any differnce... That's what it's all about , good, bad, right, or wrong we are there for each other, not to say we'll always agree... Whoever

(and I do know) had the heart to go on that stage is a better man than I am for sure, did he mess up, yea so, he did it....

I let this one go on to long so as of now this ones over and done, we are never all going to agree on what happened but

can we agree on being a " Family".... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif airports censored.gif

This is done, leave it alone... I'm stepping in from the airport and as I said "this is done"... All the best to all the Family and no matter what, that is what we are, and as such we all have put on tha jackcensored.gif suit this does not make any differnce... That's what it's all about , good, bad, right, or wrong we are there for each other, not to say we'll always agree... Whoever

(and I do know) had the heart to go on that stage is a better man than I am for sure, did he mess up, yea so, he did it....

I let this one go on to long so as of now this ones over and done, we are never all going to agree on what happened but

can we agree on being a " Family".... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif airports censored.gif

Hey safe trip Ben,

On a positive note, if anyone gets to catch this weekends Country File on the BBC this Sunday Morning [i think its Sunday].They will find a full eight minutes of kites,pilots,builders and flying.Myself and pals in TEAM4MATION had been asked along with some other great kite folk, if we would do a slot for the BBCs Country File Show.We had a ball at the Wirral International Kite Festival and many have said since we wher the stars of the show.Personally,i think kite flying was the star.The general public in ther Thousands LUV our Routine and the mass of kites on display,made up from people from all around the globe.

Unlike Scotts Gutsy experience [bravo Scott btw,that musta taken Big Ballzz mate],We had an under the spotlight experience with a sweet 10mph wind and all the time in the world to practice beforehand sorta helped us and not being solo is a big big plus.Along with Luving what you do,flying with a BDG,just being with ya pals, who Nailed the routine to a huge round of applause.Which also helps fire the confidence.Hope we get some Rev coverage on the TV and promote our sport.Good bad or indiferent,it takes Guts to get up and Just doit.

BRIAN...

Edited by big bri

Hey safe trip Ben,

On a positive note, if anyone gets to catch this weekends Country File on the BBC this Sunday Morning [i think its Sunday].They will find a full eight minutes of kites,pilots,builders and flying.Myself and pals in TEAM4MATION had been asked along with some other great kite folk, if we would do a slot for the BBCs Country File Show.We had a ball at the Wirral International Kite Festival and many have said since we wher the stars of the show.Personally,i think kite flying was the star.The general public in ther Thousands LUV our Routine and the mass of kites on display,made up from people from all around the globe.

Unlike Scotts Gutsy experience [bravo Scott btw,that musta taken Big Ballzz mate],We had an under the spotlight experience with a sweet 10mph wind and all the time in the world to practice beforehand sorta helped us and not being solo is a big big plus.Along with Luving what you do,flying with a BDG,just being with ya pals, who Nailed the routine to a huge round of applause.Which also helps fire the confidence.Hope we get some Rev coverage on the TV and promote our sport.Good bad or indiferent,it takes Guts to get up and Just doit.

BRIAN...

great news Bri! Any way those of us across the western ocean can see this on the web?

Hi Scott,hi Mel,

im sure ther is some medium/media.The Bod[man]from the BBC said it will be on BBCs I Player.Maybe a link can do the trick once the program has been broadcast.

Im not that PC,with the I Player and stuff,but i will try once the program has been broadcast.

Have a goodn pal,see ya Mel

BRIAN...

Hey Rich,hows life treating ya mate.My new pal at work flys out your way in a few weeks,im so envious.

Hope your all well

Have a goodn

BRIAN...

All good my brother!!!!! Hugs and kisses to your WAYYYYYY better half!!!!blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Please have your mate touch base with me while stateside so we can arrange a fly (assuming he flies that is)!!!!!

Any chance you'll be making it to WSIKF???

Kissssssss[one only] back atcha pal from my way better.

I wish so much that i could do WSIKF.The new J O B has taken priority atm.Hate to miss such a good event.Its One of those,,, i was ther ones,,,.I like them v much.Would be good to see so many good folk in the same place.Anyways ,have fun as always mate.

My pal doesnt fly at all.Just over for the sights and stuff.Thanks anyways Rich.

Stay well.Be Lucky

BRIAN...

Last night they had a new guy flying a Rev on America Has Talent. This one was 17 years old and had epilepsy. Did a great job and is going on to Vegas. He wowed everyone. I didn't get his name or where he was from as my wife came out and told me to turn into the program just as he came on.I guess I has to read the previous post. I thought it may have been Amy in the wings.

Edited by kitefantex

Last night they had a new guy flying a Rev on America Has Talent. This one was 17 years old and had epilepsy. Did a great job and is going on to Vegas. He wowed everyone. I didn't get his name or where he was from as my wife came out and told me to turn into the program just as he came on.I guess I has to read the previous post. I thought it may have been Amy in the wings.

Connor Doran and Amy Doran on national TV, bringing tears to many eyes and opening the country's eyes to indoor kite flying. Scotty had some bad luck on his try last year, but if I had to guess, I'd bet Scotty couldn't be happier with these eventual results.

Dave

Portland, OR

Connor Doran and Amy Doran on national TV, bringing tears to many eyes and opening the country's eyes to indoor kite flying. Scotty had some bad luck on his try last year, but if I had to guess, I'd bet Scotty couldn't be happier with these eventual results.

Dave

Portland, OR

I know Scotty encouraged and supported Connor. These kiting guys we coming along are really worth our investment of help and ecounragement. Just think how gutsy Connor was. Also he was really calm cool and very collected. Probably good thing he could not see the millions of people watching him thru those cameras.

What fun watching the judges. From well what is is this all about to hmmmm interesting, to wow I am feeling good, to this is really entertaining. Connor really did a job on them. Thru grit and grace.

John

Dave

Portland, OR

I know Scotty encouraged and supported Connor. These kiting guys we coming along are really worth our investment of help and ecounragement. Just think how gutsy Connor was. Also he was really calm cool and very collected. Probably good thing he could not see the millions of people watching him thru those cameras.

What fun watching the judges. From well what is is this all about to hmmmm interesting, to wow I am feeling good, to this is really entertaining. Connor really did a job on them. Thru grit and grace.

John

I can't say how much this means to me..

and this is one of those most special things that has happened in my life living in the kite family, MUSHY beyond words.

Connor and know how I feel! wub.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Well tonight America's Got Talent goes live at 9 pm East Coast time, and will be shown delayed at 9 pm Pacific. I would like to encourage you all to keep watching. Last year there were people that were brought back on wild cards...We have no idea what will happen this year, but the thought occured to me that they could call for a vote to bring people back, and it would be a shame if people were not watching when that happened... It's just a thought . So please keep the hopes up, and keep watching. Thanks!!!!!

Hi there,

Well tonight America's Got Talent goes live at 9 pm East Coast time, and will be shown delayed at 9 pm Pacific. I would like to encourage you all to keep watching. Last year there were people that were brought back on wild cards...We have no idea what will happen this year, but the thought occured to me that they could call for a vote to bring people back, and it would be a shame if people were not watching when that happened... It's just a thought . So please keep the hopes up, and keep watching. Thanks!!!!!

We'll be watching!! :)