Misplaced Rev at Wildwood!

rcom714

So On Monday afternoon after wrapping up on the beach at Wildwood, I'm 100% sure my "NBC color bars" midvent got mistakenly put away in someone elses Rev bag.

A group of us were the last ones off the beach that day and nothing was left behind under the easy up.

I thought I put it away in my bag but there were so many bags there and loose kites lying around that I'm sure it just got rolled up and mistakenly put away in someone elses bag.

Could you all please take a look in your bag and check to see if you might have it......Thx!

Alden................insert wise ass comment here______________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM oh where oh where has my midvent gone oh where oh where has it gonnnnnnneeeeee........ Ben blue_music.gifblue_music.gifblue_music.gif ps should I get another

started for you, I'm always so helpful.......kid_devlish.gifkid_brooding.gifkid_devlish.gif

Now now Ben. We all know how much I DON"T need a new Mid-Vent.....don't we?

On the other hand........................

Wait, what am I saying? Mid-vent....please be in someone elses bag so I don't have to revisit this conversation anytime soon!

... You told me to take it home and repair the leading edge mesh. It's in my bag to be repaired. ...

-Alden

Well, since both of you recently got your AARP letter, I'm not sure which one to believe. After you turn 50, it seems to be downhill more quickly for some than for others.

Thanks for the laugh.

Cheers,

Tom

So On Monday afternoon after wrapping up on the beach at Wildwood, I'm 100% sure my "NBC color bars" midvent got mistakenly put away in someone elses Rev bag.

A group of us were the last ones off the beach that day and nothing was left behind under the easy up.

I thought I put it away in my bag but there were so many bags there and loose kites lying around that I'm sure it just got rolled up and mistakenly put away in someone elses bag.

Could you all please take a look in your bag and check to see if you might have it......Thx!

Alden................insert wise ass comment here______________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found one in ABC's colors....................................lol

Ok Rich, here's the wise ass comment...

You told me to take it home and repair the leading edge mesh. It's in my bag to be repaired.

Step away from the chicken! kid_smartass.gif

-Alden

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...................What a ding a ling that Comras is.......can't keep track of his own kites!!!!!!!!!!!!sign_oops.gif

Hmm. I could always use a "beater" mid-vent. Especially one that when it causes a mega-tangle, I can say "it was Rich's kite!!!"

I'd lend you a kite anytime pal!.......With one caveat...........you take 5 minutes to focus on what will keep you out of having to say "it was Rich's kite"innocent.gif